FA CUP 2007

chelseafan

Guest lazyphil

a good mate from work was there at wembley today following man U.....i had to call him to take the piss straight after they lost :D:cover::scared::stirthepo:soccer::tophat::rotl:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont even read what you guys said because I can imagine it already

the game was dramatic and fucking lame and Wembley keeps the myth of mysterious goals! A clear goal and if he doesn't book the foul on Czech he gotta give the goal, it is as easy as that! Drogba and Lampard had the only football scene in a fucking lame game were to similar teams have neutralized each other! Drogba and Wright Phillips are like fruits in October, they fall all the time :)

Thank good no more pathetic shootout between two english teams!

Best of the match was the new Arena it is brilliant and when I saw Roman applauding it looked like he was watching his dog to sit on command!

Bloody football!

To say it in Simon Cowels words!!!

It was a forgettable performance of both teams!

English football is predictable and thats what happened last night, both teams knew what the other team would do!

I give english football 2 more years and they disappear again from the international platform! The game is too easy to read!

I disagree, you had two teams, one defensive, ie chelsea and one attackng, man usa. They are also two very good teams at what they do. The net effect is that for large parts of the game they negated each other out.

Now had it been Arsenal v liverpool, liverpool v man usa, then their would probably be more entertainment, to say that English football is suffering is IMHO wrong. Its just THESE two teams generally wont produce an exciting game.

Archived