June 8th

Weird

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously, last time I was in town (fucking ages ago), a few places on Soi 33 were in full swing on dry nights (when Cowboy and Nana were virtually closed). The outdoor lights were off, but inside the bars it was business as usual.

Of course, these deals vary from day to day, but worth a peek, if desperate. Dali and Monet were two of the four open bars, IIRC.

I heard they are renovating Nana and Cowboy starting 17th. So both closed as of midnight 16th

Farkkkkkkkkk....really... :grinyes::yikes::yikes::grinyes:

Hope they complete the work by 26 June....LOL...

I'm backkkkkk......nearly..

Then again....what the hell....why worry....I haven't been to Nana in 2 years.... and almost 1 year for Cowboy (Not allowed....."Have story Cowboy"....55555)

K Dawg....use your influence please and make sure some "respectable" Bars are open 26 June onwards....

Thanks in advance DS...aka AC / DC

• 2 weeks later...

United.com is what I use. Tried many of the cutrate online places, and most once you added taxes and such add ons were not much cheaper than the United prices quoted, and, the cut rate shops are much less likely to give you any help once the payment is made, you're on your own really. I've done well using United. Just wish the prices would drop a bit more. Used to find $800 USD round trips easily, now around 1000 or a bit more. This is from the east coast. From LAX and SFO you can get better deals.

Cent

serious flying half way arounf the world for 1 K us$ and then staying 5 nigts only.

I would invest this in a goof duck in farangland and save the rest of the money and Holidays for a longer trip..

the flight alone will wear you out more then the shagging and drinking aloje

just my 2 satang.

Archived