Yank shoots Brit dead in Hua Hin

Fidel

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
grabs Americans Thai wife and enters the bedroom the American had retreated to. American was armed with the Thai wifes' .22 rifle and used it.

So the american had retreated to the bedroom to avoid violence and the brit is following, same time using violence against the wife.

Self defence!

Well there must be another side to this which will will probably never know as the guy is dead. Expect he had a good reason to be pissed of with the Yank. Alarming to see there are others just as crazy and gung ho on here, maybe beer chang fever?

I am not claiming that my information is 100% correct, as I said Jungle Drums have been beating over the weekend and opinions have been flying.

At first I paid no notice since the original Surname mentioned was Crossley so it meant nothing to me, but a 52 Year Old Guy from South Shields QA/QC Engineer Surname Connolly certainly rings bells.

Hopefully the full story will come out over time, It has been a few years since I met Martin in the flesh, so I cannot say how he was over the last 2-3 weeks / months so I cannot be a current character witness, but even the last time I was him he was not the type of person to fly off at a tangent.

I was going to say that I can't believe the reaction to this murder from certain posters here but sadly I am not surprised :shakehead:shakehead

This does not seem at all like self defence to me. Self defence would have been kicking the bloke in the balls and throwing him out. Three bullets in the head deserves life in prison and I hope he gets it.

Three bullets in the head deserves life in prison and I hope he gets it

So in your opinion you decide if it's murder or not by the number of bullets or because it was in the head?

One bullet is enough for killing in many parts of the body and you must look at the circumstances to decide if it's murder or not.

As I said the american had retreated and the brit followed same time using violence against the wife. The number of bullets used is more indicating that the american was very afraid and it was in fact self defence.

All this of course based on the OP but that's what we're discussing. Except Mekong who has a personal knowledge of the brit but still doesn't know any fact that says the OP is wrong.

Archived