Miss X update...

Snowman71

...well after four visits to LOS and having spent most of that with the same girl, I have now applied for a UK Tourist Visa for her.

For those of you who don't know, or remember, she is a 28 yr old (I'm 36) FL from Isaan who works Singapore, Hong Kong and BKK. I've known the score from day one and whilst we've had a few ups and downs, it's been mainly great. Money-wise, I've sent her a bit (maybe £ 600 in total) as well as looked after her properly whilst in LOS. I've been home and met her kids and parents twice now and I feel ready to take a bit of a chance.

She is happy to come to the UK for a month or so, see how she finds it, then me come back to LOS with the probability of us getting married. She has said she will happily move the kids to the UK as soon as we possibly can. And alos luckily enough, my mate who lives five minutes away has a Thai wife who she met in Pattaya. She has also said she would get a job to provide for her family back home.

I'm just wondering, on a scale of 1 to 10, how stupid am I being ? It's not like I can tell any of my mates as I've spun a bit of a cover story about her which worked as they are alll non LOS regulars.

Maybe I'm getting cold feet, maybe not. Maybe I'm just wondering...what's the worst that can happen ?

Snowman71...

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...is a 28 yr old (I'm 36) FL from Isaan who works Singapore, Hong Kong and BKK...she is happy to come to the UK for a month or so, see how she finds it, then me come back to LOS with the probability of us getting married...I'm just wondering, on a scale of 1 to 10, how stupid am I being?

Dude, I wish you luck, but on a scale of 1-10 for stupidity, I'd honestly *have* to vote 9.5.

Sorry, but I believe in telling the truth.

Cheers,

SD

cold feet?

>is a 28 yr old (I'm 36) FL from Isaan who works Singapore, Hong Kong and BKK.<

she's not a naive newbie farmgirl.

but she is 28, close to reaching the end of shelflife, and she knows.

If you're a 'decent bloke' look after her, support the kids, you may have a chance she does the decent thing and goes straight. critical time to watch is the time she reaches the right to get a Gb passport. That time she may scarper. but embedded kids may help..

good luck and keep us posted

'worst that can happen/

i don't know gb law, maybe you marry, adopt kids, after time for GB passport she leaves, screams 'abuse', sues you for half your assets and maintenance for kids. Anyone GB advise??

Woah!!

trying to bite my lip, it works my mouth is closed but my fingers are typing!

Is she by any chance a leg model for TRIUMPH lingerie?

The one I know is 28, talking about some fella making her a UK visa, she has model jobs and Singapore and Japan and is currently in the shower!

I always wanted to make a visa for one of my girls, I think it could be beautiful to show her Europe and all the sights here, I also think it would be cool to attend to the clubs and show off with a pretty Asian chick but how people are able to pick one girl out of this variety of girls and believe she is the one is totally beyond me!

I am sure the Aussie guy who has this super hot wife which i fuck twice a week in his bed must think his girl is very different!

The fella that bought a house for one of my regulars for 1 million baht is so in love that he can't even see when i touch her ass!

All I want to say is that when I was the 4th time in Los I knew absolutely nothing and today after living here I don't know that much either, I am always wondering to some extent what is driving you guys to get so serious with a girl in this country???

CT,

sometimes.."Things" just happen !!!

Why???? Who knows....I'm sure that I don't.

I think the key to it, is not to have any real expectations, not to place heavy demands and certainly place no pressure on exclusivity (unless of course, you are FULLY sponsoring a monthly Salary and all expenses) .

Accept what you have for what it is.....not what you would "like" it to be....(sometimes easier said than done)

Also accepting the girl for "Who" she is.....NOT "What" she is, is the only way to cope with a situation like this.. IMHO....Works for me....but bloody hard.....and easy to fall off the rails, especially after a Litre of Turkey 101...5555 (someone may see an opening here for "canning" me...LOL)

Personally, it works for me (99% of the time)....now into the second year.....and NOT sponsoring (per se)....

The only thing I need to get under control, is my phone bill.....I usually get 2 - 4 "missed calls" a day, so that's code for "Call me".....I guess $500+ a month is a tad outrageous....LOL...but worth it...

....sometimes I AM a DC... and first to admit it...

"...Also accepting the girl for "Who" she is.....NOT "What" she is, is the only way to cope with a situation like this..."

Trouble is, all to often, "what they are" becomes "who they are."

As for the phone bill, you can use those annoying and unreliable phone calling cards (If available in Oz?) to cut the cost, sad is, they often suck...I also have a special plan on my mobile to call internationally, I pay $4 a month, and get a lower rate on the calls... $.22 a minute, Vs. $3.00...The phone cards offer rates as low as $.05...SMS/text messages add up...

OH,

farkkkk, which one of us is changing....lol...

I find myself agreeing with you more than not lately :grinyes::yikes::yikes::grinyes:

Who & what they are.....is a really case by case situation.

While I have what I have, I'm keeping it....but i guess I'm also realist enough to know that....nothing's forever...

Last time I had breakfast with Cent (March) he gave some really good Zappaish advice....

Simple man....either "Shit"...or get off the pot....

such a way with words....our Cent...LOL...

As for the phone...I HATE those fcuking cards...can't hear a thing...I've got a cut price rate as well...I get $100 a month freebies of International calls...

...The $500 is ON TOP of that :yikes::yikes::dunno::yikes::yikes:

Have fun in the Mango....say Hi if you run into any mutual friends...

....34 days and counting

Cheers DC

DC,

I am not judging people by their job, I accept them for what they are and I certainly wasn't talking about a good hearted freak like you who has been in this country for 500 times already, I was also not talking about Snowman, just a very basic question; how do people decide after such a short time that she is the one to get serious and all the 10,000 others are not? It doesn't matter for me if she is a BG or what you call a GTG for me the outcome is basically the same anyways!

The reason why I felt tempted to post in this thread is because yesterday I asked a fella who believes he has a GTG as his girlfriend what makes him believe she is in love with him, he said "because she doesn't work bar" I asked him if there was any hesitation from her side to go out with him and he proudly said "no", I asked him after how many dates she let him in her pants and he proudly said "at the first date" I asked him "Don't you think that went a little bit too easy and do you think it was the first time she did that?" He was convinced that he was very special and that she loves him. I didn't wanted to tell him that I know his girlfriend very well I just advised him to be careful and he gave a smirk as he wanted to say "you fucking idiot have no idea, let me alone" Can't show a guy much when he is wearing a blindfold.

I hope Snowmans girl is not one of these kinds and I hope he got his self under control before taking it on a too serious level! Usually the guy who is directly involved never sees what is going on but everyone around him does!

I asked a fella who believes he has a GTG as his girlfriend what makes him believe she is in love with him, he said "because she doesn't work bar"

Hey CT...

Tell me your joking... please???

I think I know who you're talking about - met him with his GF in LDS with you that night... correct?

"Because she doesn't work bar"....?? WTF?

*THAT* is the reason he thinks she loves him?

Man... has he got the "rose-coloured glasses" on, or what? What a ridiculous answer!!

Sometimes the so-called GTG's are exactly the same as a hooker in everything but name only.

"Buy me dinner, buy me new purse, buy me new clothes..." Blah Blah Blah... And if you don't, then the sex gets cut-off and bye-bye so-called GTG and she goes and finds someone else.

This guy can't see the clouds for the trees. And as you are his best mate down there, you'll be the one who has to pick up the pieces when she shits all over him!

Archived