Miss X update...

Snowman71

Moo Noi,

it is not that guy, he would never give me a smirk like that, he is one of the nicest persons in the world, which is his problem, because the girl knows that too!

I think you haven't met this guy!

"She loves me because she is not a HOOKER!"

This sentence itself reveals the current mental and emotional state of this fella!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DC,

I am not judging people by their job, I accept them for what they are and I certainly wasn't talking about a good hearted freak like you who has been in this country for 500 times already

CT,

I fully understand what you were saying.

I was just trying to verbalise something that has had me both baffled and mentally unstable for more than a year...lol...

I thought I was bullet proof...been there...done that...yadda yadda yadda....

....They'll never get me....I'm too smart for all that shit....

Then after 20 years of visits....that fucking big black "Pussy" cat....SD...introduces me to someone and says.....I think you 2 guys will hit it off pretty well together.......

All I can say is.....thanks a far can lot..."Mate".... you have turned my whole life on it's fcuking head....and I have never been the same since......1 lousy day together....and my whole life changed.... That's all it took....jing jing....

WHY...... no fucking idea....IT JUST HAPPENED !!!!!

So, the moral of the story is....."Fuck Nose"....

WHY....no idea

When...... whenever

How......... fuck nose

Where....... Anywhere....BUT beware of LOS....555

....but if you think I'm complaining....WRONG

Cheers.....off the wall DS/DC

..... Then after 20 years of visits....that fucking big black "Pussy" cat....SD...introduces me to someone and says.....I think you 2 guys will hit it off pretty well together.......

All I can say is.....thanks a far can lot..."Mate".... you have turned my whole life on it's fcuking head....and I have never been the same since......1 lousy day together....and my whole life changed.... That's all it took....jing jing....

SD introduced you to another guy and that encounter changed your life! You realised that for the last 20 years you'd been singing from the wrong song sheet! WOW, some story. :surprised:

Munchie...Munchie....Munchie.... YOU BASTARD....LOL...

OK...you got me, guess I forgot the " " and was using the term Guys in "Modern World" sorta way....

AND NO...it doesn't mean SD hooked me up with OH's friend....Ramon...the towel boy at OH's fav. San Fran "bath House"...lol...

JUST to set the record straight that is....and I mean STRAIGHT with a capital "S"....55555

P.S. I'm gunna "watch" every fcuking word you post from now on.....LOL.... If you dare to put 1 lousey inncorrect keystroke on a post.....I'm gunna "Get" you.....5555555 :neener::neener::yikes::yikes::neener::neener:

Munchie....you made me laugh....Thanks mate !!

....Just Glad "Teddy & friends" didn't jump in and "double Tag" me....LOL

...besides....If my "Little friend" is actually a "Guy".....then I wish I would have started..."Batting for the other team", 20 years ago.....55555555

Cheers DS/DC(sometimes)

OK Piggy.....sheeeeeet....I've gotta get out of this somehow.....If you tell her that...she'll KILL me....LOL....

...so when in Rome and all that shit.... Guess we have to sort this out "Thai style"....55555

So...let's cut to the chase.....How much to keep your "Big Trap" shut.....gee baht????????

....or at least ....if you're really gunna tell her...just wait till I get back...and have some sort of chance of defending myself

Pleeeeezzzzzzzz, be a nice piggy, OK????

Just gone from DC....to FIM C (foot in mouth)

Geez...name my terms, eh??

I know - you can take me out!

Well... let's start with a soapy at Darling in Soi 12. (Haven't been there in a few years - time for a return visit methinks).

Then a nice feed (not too expensive) at Sirocco or that nice Italian place you go to down Sukhumwit a ways. (Red wine too, ok?)

Then... let's see... off to Baccara in Soi Cowboy and a bottle of Jim Beam on the table in front of us. (With mixers - don't worry... they're included). You can pay bar for my little "pocket rocket" in there, number XX, and then for a ST room at Penny Black Hotel up the soi. (Feel free to go have a beer or two while you're waiting for me).

Then off to Shark Bar and copious amounts of LD's for my little drink-machines in there and another bottle of JB for us. Pay bar for my favourite girl in there (who I've actually never got around to BF'ing before), and then we can amble up to soi at closing time to go home. You can pay for my taxi home too - but don't worry, DC... I'll save you money and get a taxi stopped at the lights. Not the "100 baht brigade" parked at the end of the soi.

Sound good?

Name the date!

Piggy.

:grinyes::grinyes:

Or... a date with a certain someone in Melbourne would be fine too. (If I can push Tiger out of the way in line before me!) :thumbup:

Then you can be guaranteed I won't tell your boyfriend / girlfriend what you said! Fair 'nuff!

Archived