Miss X update...

Snowman71

:rotl::rotl::rotl::yikes::yikes::rotl::rotl::rotl:

Shit, you really come cheap, dontcha !!!!

Think I could "Bribe" my way out of it with "You know who".....much cheaper....and even toss in another chunk of "Glass" for the collection at the same time....lol....

Besides...the "Thankyou's" I'd get for that would be much more rewarding that watching you make a "Pig" of yourself.... :grinyes::neener::grinyes:

So, sorry piggy ...No deal

As for arranging a queue jumping situation for you in Melbourne.....I think you're well and truely farrrrkkkkkd there....

Even SD's stocks have risen lately.....

She has a short list of "Professional" types that she will go out with.....

....and some that have NO CHANCE.... :shakehead:whatever::shakehead

...Sorry to tell you this, but..........I think I ruined your chances a month or so back...LOL...

Sorry, I'll buy you a Jim dum to make up for it.

C ya soon

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As for arranging a queue jumping situation for you in Melbourne.....I think you're well and truely farrrrkkkkkd there...

Even SD's stocks have risen lately...

Wow, really? I thought I screwed it up bad with her after those two *really* pissed up nights you and I had...

Hooray for me.

Cheers,

SD -- I'll have to bring some more 101 proof "Nok Yai" so we can get shitfaced again if that's what it takes to get ahead LOL!

Munchie...Munchie....Munchie.... YOU BASTARD....LOL...

OK...you got me, guess I forgot the " " and was using the term Guys in "Modern World" sorta way....

AND NO...it doesn't mean SD hooked me up with OH's friend....Ramon...the towel boy at OH's fav. San Fran "bath House"...lol...

JUST to set the record straight that is....and I mean STRAIGHT with a capital "S"....55555

P.S. I'm gunna "watch" every fcuking word you post from now on.....LOL.... If you dare to put 1 lousey inncorrect keystroke on a post.....I'm gunna "Get" you.....5555555 :neener::neener::yikes::yikes::neener::neener:

Enough lies and cover ups, time we both came clean, I am Miss Perfect...well, I will be next week once the surgery is compleate. Yes, I am having the change for Dumsoda, and there is no other man I would do it for...well, maybe Nervous Dog, or Suadam...Lazy Phill Perhapes...but no one else. We will live happily ever after in a tastefully decorated condo DS bough me in the Castro street hills of SFO, and we will be happy no matter what anyone on this board says...I REALLY AM DIFFERENT...well, I will be soon anyway. TYou are all invited for a pride week BBQ.

Ahhh...this is what I call "Saving the World - one bargirl at a time." or FL.

Have you heard of "short time?"

My life got sooooo much simpler and better when, after a couple of years of long-terms and long-times, I went short, short, short. I would say that was the point I graduated from "newbie."

I do have a regular g/f to take care of me in an emergency, and I take care of her when I'm in LOS, but (a) she comes over for a few hours every few days, so neither of us gets bored (B) I've never sent any money, although I might in an emergency © neither one of us are "serious" although we do sort of love each other (d) I'd never take her home. My "wife" would not appreciate that!

Best of luck Mr. Knight in Shining Armor...

Zane

To the rest of you guys...It seems you all drink too much.

Well.. yes. That would be a pretty astute and accurate observation!

:drunk:

Doesn't exactly take a fucking scientist to reach that conclusion now does it? But the sad truth is in my case, I do not drink, or use drugs, I am just this fucked up... :dunno::dunno:

Sounds like hard work, I know I've been there, done it, maybe a little easier for me.

forget the history, do you really want to tie yourself down with a woman with kids? It takes a special person to do that! I know for one that I could never do it, allthough many do. You seem to doubt yourself otherwise I guess you would'nt have posted in the first place. Seems you may have stumbled on this chick, If you want to marry, you would be better off to stop and think about what you want, then go and get it...

So many nice young chicks, without history, baggage, etc. Just have a think about what you are doing. Don't feel obligated, If you want out just chuck her some cash, be nice and get out. At 28yo she'll handle it O.K. shounds like she was doing O.K. anyways.

Think about it hard, any descison you make now could have some terrible consequenses if you go too deep!

Jai yen yen...

And yes you sound like a 9.5-10.

Hmmmm...where to start ? I've been wanting to settle down now for a while. Almost managed it last year when I proposed to my Missus but it just didn't come to fruition. Miss X ticks most of the boxes I expect in a woman. And I few I would have to cross too, of course.

Baggage-wise ? The kids are ace by me. I'll want one of our own too, as does she. As for the emotional baggage ? Whilst not quite as much as her (obv !), I'm no angel. I mean...I met her whoring didn't I ?

As regards the mariage aspect, after she's been to the UK then I'll be fucked if I'm doing the long distnce crap. I've seen her with her previous sponsor. Yes, yes, yes...I know.

If it all sounds a litle contrived and clinical, then so be it. If I didn't have such a good job, I'd be in Thailand without a shadow of a doubt.

Shit...maybe it's a mountain to Mohamedd kinda thing ???

And like I said...it ain't a sure thing yet by no means. I'm gauging it on here cos I can't talk to my family and mates about it in it's entirety...

Decisions, decisions....

Thanks for the advice, good bad, mental or indifferent...

Snowman71...

Archived