Miss X update...

Snowman71

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Snowman71,

I give you a 10, yes I'll put it real bluntly, your way over crazy.

For a guy at 36, you got so much living to do. You say you can pull good looking farang chicks so you mustn't be hard to look at, but other than that, do you really think for a moment things won't change later on ??? Financial pressures, culture, people, family, friends etc.

These girls get bored sooner or later, and you'll be at home looking after the kids why she's out.

Odds are stacked badly against you, why take such a big risk in life.

What I really think though, is you have already made your mind up and in all probabilty are going through with it, no matter what you read here.

Good luck dude, (if you do) as I feel you'll need a mountain of it.

hmm, If the op is crazy so are a number of members of this very board.

I`d say give it a try, spend some serious time with her preferably at your place, so she`ll know what is potentionally ahead of her, should you 2 choose to hook up for the long run.

Don`t the fuck ever talk about her past to anyone! What kind of a ridiculous advice is that? :doah:

This is not about honesty, this is about her and her child having the best possible conditions to fit in in your society, if you should choose to follow that path.

You would be surprised to learn the number of people proudly claiming to be married to GTGs who are in fact married to ex-BGs. This is not something I make up, you`d be surprised to learn the things you learn when you speak thai and for some obscure reason thai people confide in you just for that very reason :dunno:

But who cares really.

I have plenty of mates who went for this option, some worked out some didn`t.

Whatever you choose, I wish you best of luck.

cheers

hn

I'm not saying tell *everyone*. Just the closest people to him so at least he can talk to someone he knows about his misgivings (and maybe talk some sense in to him).

If he's looking at marrying the girl and having a family it's going to come out sooner or later (or will it?). Just saying if he's that serious why not consider being honest and talking to his own family?

Yeah,

nothing wrong with trying to make it work but before one marries he should be convinced it is gonna work and not put some strange prostitute a ring on her finger, taking care of her child and being the ball her game! No matter how you look that means absolutely nothing, if you are a Dufus you get the Dufus treatment no matter how much you could score at home. Being handsome is rather counter productive with these girls, especially when you rip her out of her own culture and bring her to a country where it is cold and she doesn't know anybody, the girls that look at you will break her heart!

Take it slow!

I agree with CT - you're putting yourself in a damned awful situation. By marrying this woman in the UK you'll be allowing her the full recourse of suing your arse off in a divorce case - effectively halving what you have right now. Then there is the specter of child support (have you thought about that?).

Of course the same applies to marrying a UK girl. I've gone off the whole idea of marriage myself, and don't even entertain the idea anymore.

Take it slow indeed.

I'm not saying tell *everyone*. Just the closest people to him so at least he can talk to someone he knows about his misgivings (and maybe talk some sense in to him).

If he's looking at marrying the girl and having a family it's going to come out sooner or later (or will it?). Just saying if he's that serious why not consider being honest and talking to his own family?

Never give them ammo to use against you. No need to wever mention it, people will automatically assume she is a whore, even if she isn't, simply by the fact that she is Asian/Thai. People are plain ignorant...my Ex was a highly educated woman from a middle class Filipino family, a registered nurse etc...everyone always asked me if I met her when I was in the military, and or some of the truely stupid asked me directly if I met her in a bar...

All that said, people will believe what they want, I say no need to hand it to them...and it may NEVER come out, unless you want it to. Confiding in a friend is a bad move, as he may turn on you..."...2 people can keep a secret if 1 is dead..." or something like that.

Archived