1 rai for sale in Udon Thani

iuytrede

It depends on location, how close to roads and everything, I've seend one rai in Buriram near a big road with a very nice house on for 3 millions. But you can also get one rai for 5 k but far from roads.

PS asking price 500,000 Baht

Asking price is getting ridiculous: here around Nong Mek (40km east towards Sakhon Nakhon) asking price is 500k upwards. A thai here is cutting land in small pieces, 8 to a rai (20x10m) and asking 100k a piece :alert: no buyers yet...

I bought one rai at 250k two years ago, less than one rai is free towards a neighbour. When I ask the price the answer is "a lot more than what you paid" :surprised:

An other farang paid 200k/rai 5 years ago.

Since it is easy to buy land around Udon Thani town at 250-300k/rai (East of Big C around talad thai siri, that's less than 10km from downtown), more than that 40 kms from Udon Thani in any direction is £££$$$$ fucking too much. I paid too much also.

my grandpa wants 50,000 for his house and land, but will only sell to my wife and I and to go in our daughters name (if possible). Nothing flash, 30 km's from Uttaradit and a stones throw from the river.

The block across the road is for sale too, river frontage! not sure of size (could fit 4-5 or more independant homes with huge yards) asking price= 120,000 baht.

500K sounds like a red bull t-shirt for sale in pat pong mid high season...

FA...

I told the seller's daughter that people on this board find the price high.

She thinks, the price is negotiable, but she thinks that you would not find something in this area (5 km from Kumpawapi market, suitable to build a house) for less than 300,000.

BTW they also want to sell some rice fields, maybe about 4 rai, for much less (maybe about 100,000). Not suitable for farang "except he buys it for his wife's family to grow rice".

.....BTW they also want to sell some rice fields, maybe about 4 rai, for much less (maybe about 100,000). Not suitable for farang "except he buys it for his wife's family to grow rice".

I could be interested in the 4 rai of rice fields as I've recently been looking for some additional output due to the increasing popularity of my rice snacks. :)

rice-cakes1.gif

Archived