HELP ! 1st time travel to thailand

Hi Finally going to thailand for 4 night s and five days.

would appreciate some tips. I was planing to go from bangkok airport straight to phuket and than stay there for three nights and than come to bangkok for one night and two full days.

:question: should i stay in phuket or go to phi phi

:question: can anyone suggest which hotel have in house massage with extra services at resonable prices , i would like to pamper myself in the morning.

:question: accordingly if you can give some hotels name in bangkok , phi phi and phuket.

I would be travelling alone and i am 36 yrs old i love massages and my budget per night in hotel is around $60. I would like to take double occupancy and avoid guest fees at the hotel

your advise will really make my trip a happy one

Regards

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
..... can anyone suggest which hotel have in house massage with extra services at resonable prices, i would like to pamper myself in the morning

...... accordingly if you can give some hotels name in bangkok , phi phi and phuket

..... I would be travelling alone and i am 36 yrs old i love massages and my budget per night in hotel is around $60. I would like to take double occupancy and avoid guest fees at the hotel.

Can't help you with Phuket or Phi Phi but in Bangkok I always stay (for the last 6 years) at the Regency Park on Suk Soi 22. Good location, decent enough rooms, within your budget, no guest fee and has it's own inhouse massage service.

Yes, the massage girls will usually propose some extra services.

However don't expect to get these extras for the same rates as you might pay in a BJ bar or for a ST session with a bar girl. These girls will be looking for more and although you should be able to negotiate them down a bit you will still have to pay more.

On a couple of occassions when they have asked too much for these extras I have just declined but on other occassions they were reasonable.

One time I even provided my own service, when I shaved the girl before munching her. :grin:

You will be spending too much time traveling for the short time that you will be here. I suggest you get a cheaper place in the Sukhumvit Soi 4 area (maybe the Nana Hotel which has a massage service) for a few nights and then go to Pattaya for the rest of your time here. Pattaya is also closer to the new airport, Suvarnabumi.

It sounds as though you are interested in nightlife and you will find it in the Bangkok Nana area and Pattaya. Check out Soi Cowboy for some good nightlife but things do not start until later in the evening, like 8pm. You will not have any problems with finding a woman.

Be aware that you can get drugged by eating and drinking on the street in the early hours of the morning and it is not only first-timers that this happens to.

I stress that you should spend as little time as possible traveling. You can not see it all in one short trip and if you are here to meet women they are here in Bangkok and Pattaya.

Good luck, zen

If you want whores, go to phuket or pattaya. If you want to relax in a beach town and do stuff like scuba diving, go to ko phi phi.

Phuket has a fair number of younger people. If pattaya is anything like nana or cowboy, you will see a bunch of pasty, old, fat white guys. If I had a short time in Thailand and whoring was not my #1 priority but rather #2 or #3, I'd go to Phuket.

hi thank you all after a long time i have made up my mind to spend 3 nights in phuket at the patong bay garden resorts ....now can any one give tips on massages in phuket how much to pay and wat to expect .....4 night i plan to stay in bangkok and spend the whole 5 day as well and take my flight back at night on the 5th day .. so one night and two days in bangkok. I would really like to make most of it ...so my Q is where to stay in bangkok for about 3000 baht and where to go for some really exotic massages which end up with sex . also which is a good place to pick a nice beauty of a girl from

thanks in advance

Since you've only got one night in Bangkok ... uh, isn't that a song? ... why not just stay at the Nana Hotel? You can crawl across the street to Nana Entertainment Plaza, even if you are thoroughly plastered. Or you can pick up freelancers in the hotel's own lobby!

Not a fancy hotel, but the best location for lechery.

Archived