HELP ! 1st time travel to thailand

Why bother with Phuket? If you are looking for Asian ladies why not stay in BKK or Pattaya? Unless HT has you worried about what you might find anywhere else "If pattaya is anything like nana or cowboy, you will see a bunch of pasty, old, fat white guys." Have a good time!

zen

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Why bother with Phuket?'........i say why bother with Pattaya?.

what you prefer is the answer.....

BTW.........Cristins is the place in Patong for the massage.

been twice,early.

i always arrived in Patong around noon after a 24 hour journey from my front door.

not a great selection on my visits but ideal to be bathed,freshened up after a long journey.

good to unload your manjuice a couple of times early in the Day before hitting the strip at Night..... :chili:

Why bother staying in Phuket or Pattaya? If you've only got 4 nights just stay in Bangkok and I guarantee you'll have a great time. There is so much to see and do, especially if it's your first time. No problem finding an attractive guide to show you around. I think it's a waste of time to travel and settle into another hotel room 3 times on a 5 day trip. Anyway, have a great time.

"Go to Annie's massage near Nana Hotel. In Phuket, I don't know. I always used freelancers from the discos. There's a huge one in Patong that is open really late and packed full of hotties. Can't remember the name of it."

Name is "Safari-Disco". On the Hill that connects Patong with Karon-Beach

cheers

Archived