HELP ! 1st time travel to thailand

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As far as I know, the Amari chain is not guest friendly. Petchaburi is full of soapy massage places, but I haven't been to any. For one night, I think you'd be better off basing yourself in the Sukhumvit area (places mentioned above). Personally, I don't like the Nana, but the advantage of staying in a dump is that you can afford two room nights within your budget in case you can't get a late check-out. I like having a room until I depart for the airport when I have a late night flight.

He was looking for a room in the 3000 baht range. If I were in that range, I'd stay at the Landmark. I have also heard highly positive things about the Omni Towers, Majestic Grande, and Dynasty Grand. For under 3000, you could also get a suite at the Grand President.

Actually, I would stay at the Mariott if I could get the corporate rate. The JW Mariott is a sweet hotel and extremely guest friendly. I took three girls dressed in short shorts and tank tops into the restaurant and they were nothing but courteous.

I was commenting to the fact that he's leaving late the next day and might prefer to pay for two nights instead of one (within budget). But since you brought up some good choices in the 3K price range, I'd also add Rembrandt Towers and Jasmine Suites (don't know if the Jasmine has in-room massage, though) to the mix, two places I like to stay that are closer to Cowboy and Soi 33.

Having seen a few different threads started by the OP, I think he needs to get over the fascination with extra-service massages. Sure, he can go get a soapy if he wants to try it but, being a newbie on such limited time, he'll likely spend his last day in Bangers with whatever girl(s) he meets in the bars, possibly just trying to get them out of bed!

I guess we can help him to find g/f hotels, or a reasonable MP but, beyond that, he will find out that nothing ever goes as planned, enjoy, and wish he could stay longer. ;)

I've tried the whole suite of hotels on lower Suk, but nothing beats the JW Marriot.

Luckily through my last couple of trips I've got to know a couple of managers there and I get a special rate. This is the priciest though.

A good boutique hotel is the Dynasty Grande on Soi 6. Next door to that you can get apartments at the Sofitel Grand Sukhumvit. Very nice there I've done that too.

Nana is good if you just want all in and out sleaze and at a cheaper than cheap price!!!

I could go on, but I won't.

well my plans changed !!! no no I am still going to thailand but my flights details screwed everything and now i have to make the best of it.

now i am arriving to bangkok on 3 rd june at 23:00 so have to stay in bangkok over night and stay in nana hotel and enjoy the night and have a woman than go in the morning near by for a massage and another sex session (any good suggetions wr to go value for money )

and than head for the airport by 14:00 to go to phuket and stay there on 4 & 5 & 6 night and fly striaght to bangkok on the 7 and take connecting flight to my country . Any suggestions if this is a good plan ?

Well, seeing as you posted your post on two threads I might as well reply twice as well.

Sounds fine to me.

BUT....

Is your flight at 14:00 or you need to be at the airport by 14:00?

Harder to find sex in the morning, but nowhere near impossible. :thumbup:

Most massage places don't open until about 10:00 and soapie massages, like Annies, about 12:00 or even later. :(

Your best bet is to pick up a chick from the Golden Beer Bar outside the front of the Nana, or just sit in the lobby and grab one of the girls leaving the hotel after a long-time with another punter. So, being Bangkok in 2007, that'll be about 3 chicks walking out of the hotel in the morning. Don't worry - you won't be getting sloppy seconds... Thai girls love showers! :thumbup:

My bet is, what will really happen, is you'll be so excited on that first night, :drunk: you'll drink yourself stupid, get back to your room about 2.00am, and by the time you do the deed it'll be pretty late and you'll pass out. Being a newbie, your new girlfriend will tell you that "long time" is anything after midnight when the date ticks over to a new day. You'll wake up (alone) with a king-sized hangover, :doah: look at the clock and realise you've slept in, tread on a wet-and-soggy used condom on the floor on your way to the bathroom and then stand in the shower for 10 minutes as you let the water pour over you and you nearly fall back to sleep. Then, you'll have an argument with the front desk about that Singha beer from the minibar you didn't have, but you're pushing shit uphill coz you're gonna pay for it before you leave whether you like it or not. :cussing: The old limousine, sorry... taxi guys out of the front of the hotel will try and convince you that 600 baht to the airport in an ageing Toyota with busted airconditioning is a great deal, and you'll think you know what you're doing and think you're a real clever-clogs when you shun them and you jump in a TAXI METER that's just dropped someone off who's checking into the hotel, :grinyes: only to hear your driver say: "No 600 baht... and YOU pay toll, Mister!" :deal::boxing: as you pass out sprawled all over the back seat as you battle your way around the block onto Sukhumwit Road. :wave::rip:

Nah... no sex on the second morning. Trust me!

Archived