Beach massage

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Er... they're not really into exhibitionism that I know of!

For June, stick the the Gulf of Thailand side of the peninsula - i.e. Samui or Koh Phanghan.

You may be able to negotiate to meet one of the beach massage ladies after they finish work, but generally they're a lot more shy than girs who work in massage shops. (And generally a lot older too - quite often 35+).

Stick to a nice massage only on the beach, and find other adventures in other places such as bars, gogos etc.

And finally when you come, please don't assume that any Thai woman you talk to will offer you sexual services if you wave a handful of baht at her. It's not how it works, and is quite offensive to many people. (Both Thai and farang).

Agree totally,

from the Beach massage Ladies I've seen...."Extra services" would be the last thing on my mind....555555

But, to the OP....

Don't worry....it's not like there is a shortage of "service providers"...you'll find whatever it is you want to find.....No problems

Enjoy

well thanks for your inputs . but what imeant was about sex with the beach massage girls i was looking for a nice sensual massage and maybe a HJ service while laying on the beach ..is what i had in mind . also looks like the massage girls on the beach are not sweet young girls ?

And finally when you come, please don't assume that any Thai woman you talk to will offer you sexual services if you wave a handful of baht at her. It's not how it works, and is quite offensive to many people. (Both Thai and farang).

Nice one. Should be printed on the landing card.

well thanks for your inputs . but what imeant was about sex with the beach massage girls i was looking for a nice sensual massage and maybe a HJ service while laying on the beach ..is what i had in mind . also looks like the massage girls on the beach are not sweet young girls ?

No, no, no... For so many reasons, you do not want to even think about this! They aren't the ones you would even consider as service providers -- not to mention that in context it really would not be nice at all... If your dream is a HJ on the beach, get a girl whose job is selling sex and take her out to a more remote island beach, and enjoy yourself! But not the beach massage girls!

YimSiam :smirk:

Archived