Beach massage

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With Frisky running rampant around asking assorted beach massage girls, hotel clerks, shop girls for HJs, you gotta wonder about any anti-farang feeling about.

Come on dude...don't embarrass yourself

Agree!

People have to learn when they come here that not all girls can be bought. (Or even rented!) It just doesn't work that way.

It's sad in a way. So many guys come here and their "Thailand world" is Sukhumwit Soi 4, Soi Cowboy, Patpong, Beach Road Pattaya and Walking Street. That's it.

Those places and the people in it are so far removed from the "real" and predominent Thai culture it's just not funny.

>Those places and the people in it are so far removed from the "real" and predominent Thai culture it's just not funny.

Interesting and highly debatable point to be honest. Given that in most two shack villages, one of them is a brothel or massage joint, there is a fair point to be made that the pay for play scene that the farangs espouse is a minor tip of the iceberg. However, the majority of those are way more unobtrusive. Add in the cultural "acceptance" of mia nois etc........

However, it is a point that needs to be drawn that not *every* woman in Thailand is on the game and the *majority* are not there to service the needs of horny farangs...

-j-

I think I got the wrong impression of Thai women on my first visit to Patong with my wife and kid and saw a hottie strut along the beach buck naked.

I fairly quickly figured out that the girl was originally a bloke, but many people would never know!

So maybe the two rules for newbies are:

If she doesn't hit on you, don't hit on her

and

If she's laying on the beach naked, to get a tan, she used to be a dude.

That reminds me of when Munchie bagged off with a GTG he met at Dubliners a few years ago.

Munchie was pretty smitten by this girl and his eyes lit up when she invited him back to her place.

After Munchie had gnored at her oysters for about an hour they had sex for a minute and then she fell into Munchies arms and lay ther on the bed looking into Munchies eyes.

Munchie was delighted. That was however until his gaze fell upon a photograph of a good looking Thai guy in a silver frame on the bedside table.

"Who's that?", declared Munchie, indignant that he may not have been the first,

"No one", replied the girl,

"It must be someone", replied Munchie, now raising his voice,

"No one", replied the girl again,

"It must be", screamed the enraged Munchie, "Is it your husband?"

"No!", replied the girl,

"Is it your brother then?" shouted the angry Munchie,

"No", replied the girl, now sobbing,

"Well who the feck is it?", demanded Munchie,

"Well OK, if you really want to know, it is me before I had the operation!"

....After Munchie had gnored at her oysters for about an hour....

As there is no such word as 'gnored' I can only assume that you either meant to say 'ignored' or 'gnawed'. Now I would never ignore a girls oysters unless they were old or very smelly but also I would never gnaw a girls oysters as that would be very painfull for her. I would however munch them as that would give both me and the girl great pleasure. :grin:

Interesting and highly debatable point to be honest. Given that in most two shack villages, one of them is a brothel or massage joint, there is a fair point to be made that the pay for play scene that the farangs espouse is a minor tip of the iceberg. However, the majority of those are way more unobtrusive. Add in the cultural "acceptance" of mia nois etc........

j-

Well, I do live in a two shack village and don't see brothels or massage joints around. Even Udon Thani has only less than a handfull massage joints and ALL of the five brothels were closed late december by the MIB aided by Lao authorities. To my knowledge none have reopened.

Living 40kms from Udon I would need to drive that far to find some P4P.

What I do see everywhere driving around are 24h motels catering to hiding couples, but you need to bring your merchandise.

And some advice to the OP: Please read this board and learn a few things in regard with nightlife before asking stupid questions

Archived