beach massage

frisky

The beach massage ladys are mostly older and probably no extras. Plus the massage is not good when you have sand on your body. if you want a massage with extras there are many places along all the roads with girls out front.

As there's now showing allowed on thai beaches I wonder how you could think about to get extra service there, except maybe in the night and at that hours I think not many massage ladies (yes old ones 50-60 often, many retired BGs) stay there then. But for sure if you want to bring her back to you hotel - maybe she may even be thankful for your interest. :evil:

Hi i was just wanting a open air massage ...that is my fetish i had no idea that all old women give massage .. iheard some stories that island like krabi and phi phi there are few places that is so private that you can go and enjoy make out on the beach ....so all you guys that wat i had in mind

"...I heard some stories."

Oh, yes. There are lots and lots of stories. Check it out yourself, be a pioneer, strike out into your brave new world and then come back and you can tell us some stories of your own. You may even become the Thai360 resident expert on 'beach massages'.

Have fun (though personally I think the sand will be a hindrance more than anything...

As was said earlier, most of the beach massage ladies tend to be well past their "sell by date" so to speak. And the beach massage ladies tend to be where the tourist are (not surprising that really). So they are not "secluded" or "private" places. On the off chance that you *did* find one shaggable (this is thailand after all, and seeing what some people take back.....), you would be better off suggesting an "in hotel" massage.

However, given that this is thailand, most, if not all things *can* be solved if you are persistent enough. Yes, there are several deserted beaches plus islands, where you can employ a boat to take you to, drop you off and come back and pick you up at an arranged time later. A beach lunch, the grand mother of your choice, and you could be well away....

-j-

hmmm that sounds interesting ..atleast yuo know now what i had in mind ...interestingly my friend was dropped in lakshwadeep island and the boat had to come back to pick them up and that night tsunami occured ....and he survived coz he was on the other side of the island...and got saved but if he did not leave that night he would have died with the same boat man who left him there

Archived