thailand plans any suggestions !

frisky

well my plans in thailand is as folloows but my flights details screwed everything and now i have to make the best of it.

now i am arriving to bangkok on 3 rd june at 23:00 so have to stay in bangkok over night and stay in nana hotel and enjoy the night and have a woman than go in the morning near by for a massage and another sex session (any good suggetions wr to go value for money )

and than head for the airport by 14:00 to go to phuket and stay there on 4 & 5 & 6 night and fly striaght to bangkok on the 7 and take connecting flight to my country . Any suggestions if this is a good plan ?

Sounds fine to me.

Is your flight at 14:00 or you need to be at the airport by 14:00?

Harder to find sex in the morning, but nowhere near impossible.

Most massage places don't open until about 10:00 and soapie massages about 12:00 or even later.

Your best bet is to pick up a chick from the Golden Beer Bar outside the front of the Nana, or just sit in the lobby and grab one of the girls leaving the hotel after a long-time with another punter. So, being Bangkok in 2007, that'll be about 3 chicks walking out of the hotel in the morning. :stirthepo Don't worry - you won't be getting sloppy seconds... Thai girls love showers! :thumbup:

My bet is, what will really happen, is you'll be so excited on that first night, you'll drink yourself stupid, get back to your room about 2.00am, and by the time you do the deed it'll be pretty late and you'll pass out. Being a newbie, your new girlfriend will tell you that "long time" is anything after midnight when the date ticks over to a new day. You'll wake up (alone) with a king-sized hangover, look at the clock and realise you've slept in, tread on a wet-and-soggy used condom on the floor on your way to the bathroom and then stand in the shower for 10 minutes as you let the water pour over you and you nearly fall back to sleep. Then, you'll have an argument with the front desk about that Singha beer from the minibar you didn't have, but you're pushing shit uphill coz you're gonna pay for it before you leave whether you like it or not. The old limousine, sorry... taxi guys out of the front of the hotel will try and convince you that 600 baht to the airport in an ageing Toyota with busted airconditioning is a great deal, and you'll think you know what you're doing when you jump in a TAXI METER that's just dropped someone off who's checking into the hotel, only to hear your driver say: "No 600 baht... and YOU pay toll, Mister!" as you pass out sprawled all over the back seat as you battle your way around the block onto Sukhumwit Road. :wave:

Nah... no sex on the second morning. Trust me! :grinyes:

Archived