Smiley Story

The_Munchmaster

My Birthday

It was my :birthday: and I had arranged to meet Teddy, Zob and Candyfloss in one of the bars in Soi hg (22).gif for a few fnd (4).gif. It was a Saturday night and so we thought weâ??d catch a game of :soccer: while we were out and as The Arsenal were playing Liverpool we hoped that it would be on. We tried the cha (84).gif Bar first but no luck.

We looked around and eventually found an hg (49).gif bar on Soi 23, which had the game on. So we stayed there and had quite a few fnd (23).gif and something to fnd (19).gif (they had some excellent pies). The final score was 3 v 1 for Arsenal celb (8).gif, helped by the fact that Gerrard got sprt (2).gif, which obviously :banghead: Teddy off. Just as well though as Teddy has a habit of :mooning: when Liverpool win! :shakehead

We left and wandered around the hg (22).gif looking for the next venue. While we walked between bars we kept bumping into a young :elephant: and his hg (70).gif but turned :down: his many requests to feed the poor thing.

We ventured into Afterschool and as soon as we entered one of the girls I knew ran up and gave me a big lnr (21).gif. We sat down and ordered a round of fnd (22).gif but Teddy soon left us for the :nono: Boyâ??s Corner. He rejoined us after about 5 minutes with a stupid :grin: on his face. We all gave him a sarcastic round of :applause: for lasting such a long time. Donâ??t think he noticed though.

We looked into Jungle Jims but there was a bit of a :_party: going on and it was just too busy.

Later we crossed the Soi to Our Place. In hindsight a big mistake. When we got the bill I was initially :surprised: , then :shocked: and finally I went :mad: . Baht 2,500 for 3 fnd (2).gif and 3 fnd (1).gif! Zob advised me to keep my :cool: as I called over the Mamasan, a right :evil: looking piece of work. I explained the situation and surprisingly without arguing she called over the cashier who definitely looked a bit :shifty: . She said that we had been charged for what we drank and I promptly called her a bloody :liar: . She maintained her innocence but I definitely noticed her :o . Anyway we gave them a thousand and stomped off.

By the end of the night we were all fairly :drunk: and none of us had scored. Wondering where to go for a last call Zob said, Iâ??ve got an :idea: , "let's go to the Toy Bar." This got a big :thumbup: from us all and on entering Candyfloss immediately headed for one of the bench seats, sat down and put the rm_munky.gif on his lap, which of course was the signal for a couple of the girls to join him and give him a :wanker: .

Teddy was very :drunk: and couldnâ??t stop :cussing: about the :soccer: score. However a few more black sodas and he was soon :sleeping: at the bar. He did wake up at one point, made a dash for the hong nam and proceeded to :barf: all over the place. He returned later but in no time he was :sleeping: again at the bar.

My self and Zob, both of whom have the constitution of an rm_elephant.gif, were still going strong and had a look around to see if there was anything left worth taking home. I spotted one fairly attractive lass and offered to buy her a fnd (1).gif. She was cute, looked like a wee angel.gif and had a lovely :) but I couldnâ??t help feeling that she might be a bit of a :starfish: . Her name was Noi.

Just before we were preparing to leave Candyfloss rejoined us and we couldnâ??t help but notice the satisfied :smirk: on his face. We also couldnâ??t fail to notice the :( on the face of one of the girls who had been pleasuring him and the way that she was holding her right wrist gingerly in her left hand.

We got up to leave and Candyfloss went over to wake Teddy up but I said :shhh: , leave him, theyâ??ll wake him up when theyâ??ve finished cleaning the bar.

As we headed up the road Zob suggested stopping at some roadside stall to get a bite to fnd (19).gif, which seemed like a good idea. Zob reckons heâ??s pretty good at speaking Thai :rotfl: and decided to order for all of us, except Noi who had the sense to order for herself. Anyway Zob ordered the same for all of us and all with extra :chili: . A couple of mouthfulls later and our mouths were :onfire: and the air was blue with us :cussing: Zob. In fact the stall holder was afraid that we might start :boxing: him.

Anyway back at the Regency Park I went for a shower followed by Noi shortly after. I did suggest that she join me but she just looked at me as if I was :crazy: . She was in the bathroom for ages and when she did appear she was well wrapped up in her towel. She slipped into bed and after a bit of a :hug: and a wee snog I headed :down: south to give her a bit of :p . Well she let out a big :eek: and started pushing my head away. I was not amused but decided if I wasn't going to be allowed to do any munching then we might as well have some :sex: . Thatâ??s when she saw my manhood and after initially looking fear (3).gif she then :shakehead and said that I was too big for her. Not the first time I had heard that so I just said :rolleyes: and proceeded to try and stick it :up: her. She stopped me and asked if I had a :condom: and when I said :dunno: she said no :condom: no :sex: . In desperation I suggested a bit of :spank: , ;);) , but that :idea: was just met with a derisive lgh (8).gif and a :rolleyes:.

I lay back on the bed defeated, whereupon she informed me that she had to go because she had to get up early for hg (57).gif in the morning. I paid her for LT as I couldnâ??t be bothered having a fight over a few Baht. I lay in bed feeling bloody :stupid: but at the same time quite :relieved: that she had decided not to stay. But as I was still a bit aroused (she did have a good body) I decided to have a :wanker:.

I met up with Zob and Candyfloss for breakfast and on relating my story they just fell about lgh (23).gif . Teddy didnâ??t appear for breakfast, or for the rest of the day and informed us the next day that he had had a bit of a :fever: . :liar:

Wow, very creative! Can you tell us how much time it took you to compose that entertaining fable?

Yes, it was a fictional piece (except fot the bit about the size of my manhood). sml (4).gif

How long to compose? :dunno: really, probably 20-30 minutes to write the story and half an hour to fill in the smileys. Not all done on the same day.

Obviously I need to get a life. sad (19).gif

Archived