Smiley Story

The_Munchmaster

I dont remember that, As good christian boy I would not allow myself to be influenced by bounders like Munchie, Teddy and Floss. I may have had breakfast with them and lectured them on the error of their ways. I would have then donned my fanny pack with guide book in hand and visited some of Bangkoks lovely temples etc. Then return to my lodgings at about 1800 hrs for a light supper and peruse some of the souvenirs on offer in the hotel foyer to be up in time for guided tour of the floating markets.

I would not be seen to lower myself to swapping body fliuds with some strange girl, especially on the bet that Teddy may have been there previously!

• 1 month later...

Sounds like you guys are deadhorse.gif you einstein.gif .

You probably are living on cloud9.gif and before you know it cupid.gif hits and you're marriage.gif , you knob.gif .

wave-smily.gif

Next time go undercover fro.gif or act inconspicous chicken.gif or get the banna_cowboy.jpg out, otherwise you end up with one of these CopyofLamaiJuly06.jpg and it all starts all over again.

Don't flame.gif me I'll ignore.gif now.

[quote name=The_Munchmaster

How long to compose? :dunno: really' date=' probably 20-30 minutes to write the story and half an hour to fill in the smileys. Not all done on the same day.

Obviously I need to get a life. sad (19).gif

Guilty as charged sad (5).gif

Archived