Smooth pussies - what's the secret?

wonderlust

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You shave your arsehole too? Doesn't the blade cause nicks and cuts on your balls?

That is something anyone should do know matter what gender you are. Hair in your ass are a nest for bacteria and infections, it is impossible to wipe them entirely clean. You need less toilet paper if your ass isn't fuzzy inside! The same goes for your balls, it is hot and humid down dear, why would you wanna soak your pubes in that tropical bacteria zone?

Have you seen The Fantastic 4 Movie when the rubber man shaves his face by stretching his skin. Same system on the balls.

And guys please shave your freaking arm pits. It looks and smells disgusting. I have noticed in Europe more and more men are doing and in America literally nobody!

I know this might seen like a 'too personal' question, but just how hairy are you chaps balls. I just counted about 4 very small fine ones on mine, not worth getting the feckin razor out for.

Never realised until this post that I am missing something :(

Have you seen The Fantastic 4 Movie when the rubber man shaves his face by stretching his skin. Same system on the balls.

And guys please shave your freaking arm pits. It looks and smells disgusting. I have noticed in Europe more and more men are doing and in America literally nobody!

You sound so gay. :wave::p:mooning:

I have to admit that I do the balls and the pits especially in hotter climates.

Where do you gay Germans stand on chest hair? I did that once out of curiosity but it just didn't look right - like Frank Lampard when he takes his shirt off. I think a man's got to leave a bit of body hair. What's next? Leg waxing? :dunno:

Archived