Smooth pussies - what's the secret?

wonderlust

OK let's get personal - we're all men. The density of hair on my nutsack is about the same as on my legs, a bit less if I'm "hanging loose". If you only have 4 hairs then you're lucky because they're a nuisance, especially in hot climates. I got a viscious itch down there a few years back and the doctor recommended shaving. He's a Muslim and their religion tells them to shave their pubic hair. Anyway, I bought this Remington washable body hair trimmer/shaver http://www.body4real.co.uk/product.php?productid=18019 and shaved my nutsack and the area below it and that pretty much solved the problem. I use the shaver every other day and trim the rest of the pubic area about once a month with the trimmer on a number 5. I do it for purely selfish reasons. It feels much better and when a girl starts licking them you can really feel it.

I don't shave my chest or underarm hair. I don't see the point. I use a natural crystal deodorant which is very effective. Most deodorants leave you with a foul smell of cheap perfume mixed with BO but the natural crystal spray I use is good stuff. Shaving the chest hair is just vain and makes you seem a bit gay too. Most girls don't mind it, some really like it.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I go on girl feedback, not gay men's or GQ. A few years ago, a girl mentioned the chest hair was nice but the underarm was too much.

Btw, women with under-arm hair. :barf:

In fact, I even hate forearm hair on women now. Any sort of noticeable darker growth really puts me off.

I have noticed that a lot of girls in the beer bars don't even shave their legs. Fortunately they're not naturally very hairy and the dark hair blends with the dark skin but it still looks gross to me. All it takes is 10 minutes with Nair every couple of days so the bar owners should really insist on it. One reason why I much prefer the gogo girls.

Hugh Hoy (You Hoi) :)

I have noticed that from US movies, every male actor has a jungle under their arms.

Guy Himmaparn

Metro sexual doesn't mean bisexual, it is the definition of a man that takes care of his body, his looks etc.. nothing wrong about that!

Bibbs

I have 3 hair on my chest, it looks like Homers head to be precise, no need to wax it but if I had a bear chest like Tom Selleck I would definitely wax it, I even trim my legs since body hair is simply unerotic times 10, however I never had the guts to shave my legs entirely.

Wonderlust

I believe that men that take a good deo roll on should be fine, many men use a deo spray which has basically no long term effect, I once got a sample from Rexona at the MTV shop on Times Square, it is a deo balm and it is the best I have ever experienced, it is water proof and you could even go to the beach!

However, what would you do if the lady of the night would have unshaved armpits, i might puke! Just because men are lazy fucks and start just now to worry about those things doesn't mean a girl would like the looks of your armpits, she maybe is used to it but trust me she has a better feeling when you are shaved, you send her a message that you take care of your body and that you are clean. Like I said in America this is not even a topic, most likely because they are scared of these typical homophobic reactions! "You shave - you gay" That is immature nonsense of course and my ego is big enough to handle that.

I remember sitting at Lace on Times Square, with a couple of strippers and 6 guys from New Jersey and the topic came up somehow. When I said I shave my balls and armpits the 6 American fellas were disgusted and called me gay ... One girl she grabbed in my pants to check it out and said "hmmm so smoooth" and another one check my armpits with her finger, smelled it and said, "yeah I like that" This caused that we asked every girl in the club what they would prefer and all of them said that they don't mind pubic hair but shaved/waxxed is simply cleaner.

I know this might seen like a 'too personal' question, but just how hairy are you chaps balls. I just counted about 4 very small fine ones on mine, not worth getting the feckin razor out for.

:hmmm: 4 very small fine ones. Now why doesn't that surprise me?

I'm generally not a hairy person however my hairy brain is indeed quite hairy. I do shave it when I shave the rest of my pubes but it is a bit awkward to do.

I use the same type of razor as I use for my face

Gillette Sensor excell.

I hardly ever cut myself when shaving either area.

The asshole is also clean of longer hairs this way. just be carefull and shave with firm strokes.

my wife loves the shaved shaft and balls and cant keep them out of her mouth :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have gotten so used to Asian women with no body hair especially on their legs. So smooth... Then on the occassion back in Farangland when I am with a Caucasian women the body hair is a real turn off. Even shaven legs with the stubble really stops me cold. We are so spoiled with these fine Asian women! My Chinese GF is hairless from chin to toe. I love it!

Archived