Smooth pussies - what's the secret?

wonderlust

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

travelagain,

Some do, some don't. Was one reason many liked the total naked agogo dancing. You could see what you'd be, uh, getting into. I've met a few naturally bald ones, many shave as well, and some are as hairy as you'd like them. All different. A diverse assortment for your pleasure, although these days in BKK it is tougher to get the preview just sitting at the stage seats than years previous.

Cent

Most new girls in the beerbars have bushes, later the older girls tell them they can get lice from customers and start to shave. Still the majority of the shavers do it mainly because they think it's make the pussy less hot and sweating. From biology you can learn that the pubic bush is for just that reason - less hot and sweating. :D

The Munchmaster always shaves his cock and balls before a trip to LOS.

He swears that the BG's like it that way but I think it would look feckin stupid, although I have obviously never seen the finished product. Except when a BG got it out at the Silver Dollar one drunken afternoon but I never got a proper look.

From the glance that I did get I thought it resembled a turkey's neck on the last bird on the supermarket shelves.

I am shaved to perfection down under and the skin always feels soft.

just think of it this way: for the ladies it is more pleasing to go down on the shaft without pubics running up there noses.

just dont shave just immediatelly b4 sex due to the small cuts that MIGHT exist. shave in the afternoon or after the morning fuck. skin will still be soft at night.

Archived