Final Fantasy

Jimmy_S

Ok Guys,

I know it fairly easy to get multiple Thai ladies all over you, and I see that Russian/European ladies frequent the Grace and there abouts.

However here is my challenge, how do you arrange a combination of the two, eg. 1 European and 1 Thai lady and of course 1 ME?

I need to know by Friday, that when I arrive?

Hi Oz Man,

ewwwww...interesting concept, but I honestly imagine this would be a hard acheivement. But, you know how it is, MONEY TALKS (!) and I'm sure it's a possibility. There are many of those Thai girls that hang around the same area as the Russians (haven't often seen the nicest looking specimans mind you). Another thing to note is the fact that I used to see these Russian girls very often but they seem to have disappeared lately. I wonder if anyone knows if they are still about? ..behind closed doors perhaps? I also remember a little time back someone posted 'where do the russians hang out?' and the response was 'around the waistline, bustline and most other places...' hehehe....true. Never really saw anything that inspired interest in me. Though, there is something for everyone I'm sure.

Anyway....getting back on track and having said all this I don't think it would be a comfortable affair for the girls, but you never know your luck in a big bad city......

cheers and good luck..

Dan

Archived