3 arrested for planning to blow up JFK airport

Bangkoktraveler

Hmmm, just so I understand. Targeting civilian germans in WWII was okay as it was supposed to break the will of the opposition but if said civilians in Iraq suffer its criminal? I think I got it. Thanks for clearing that up.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

choc, as usual you be correct .. the human race is unable to take corrective actions..

:yeahthat:

what is correct, remains correct.

where is the slave market.. I'm shoppin' for a big buck for the heavy work ..

perhaps light skinned 'gress one for 'house work'

[color:yellow].....................................................[/color] :yeahthat:

I'm not feeling well, I'm going to the barber this after noon for a little [color:red]blood let[/color] ..

& let's go shoot buffalo from our train

& take a dump in the street

& get a chair with elephant tusk legs :elephant:

& I want to go to the Congo with Leopold to hunt natives .. remember to not lead the native childrens tu mutt, :chili: they're slow.

& white boys will continue to dominate the NBA & shoot free throws underhand..

you be right, as usual, Choc.

& choc, remember to use the correct water fountain

.. & stand in the back, boy.

even if the entire front of the bus is empty... ,boy.

[color:red]the human race does make corrections to acceptable criminal behavior[/color]

:mooning:

just trying to determine the date that idiotic laws / standards for civilized societies could not be updated.

it has been stated by verbose internet experts that the standards of society in 1945 are not questionable & are unchangeable.

apparently law / social standards became fixed at some date.

the laws / societal standards of 1945 apparently are permanently fixed.

are laws pre 1945 also fixed?

date of fixation?

1850?

1900?

1945?

1960?

the open season on browns in the 1800s?

would the atrocities of 1947 be allowed today?

the racism of the 60's?

[color:red]OR, can special interest internet experts pick & choose status quo that supports their 2007 position?[/color]

Tobacco is healthy & sexy .. chlordane is an excellent herbicide .. agent orange is good .. napalm is beautiful ..

[color:red]societal standards should or should not be adjusted?[/color]

I am still confused about your point. Sometimes I'm a bit slow on the uptake. Your point again?

The human race tries to improve itself but unfortunately and sadly has some bad parts of his nature and the lowest commmon denominator comes out.

No one thought the attempted genocide of Jews and others in Germany could happen again and right under our noses we had Rwanda and the Balkans in the '90s and now Darfur going on. Where is the improvement in mankind?

Not to say we shouldn't try to improve ourselves but greed and the other 'deadly sins' are part of mankind's nature. My guess is no matter what system of government you come up we'll always be our own worst enemies. Not everyone is as caring and compassionate as you are.

I made a point about certain things being consistent in all wars, both the ones deemed as just and the ones deemed as unjust and my point was that citing destruction to a populace as a reason why a war is unjust is intellectually dishonest. A war is unjust based on WHY it was waged in the first place. Its not to say that a war waged justly can't have things that are unacceptable in all wars happen but I'm talking about displaced populations, destruction of property things, etc.

Archived