'Liverpool fans are the worst in Europe'

limbo

i haven't spent much time with Liverpool fans over the Years so can't say much about them from a personal POV.

but after the MU/Everton Cup Final which Everton won i lost my mates and spent 4 hours in a pub (which we had agreed to meet) with Everton fans........had a great time,top fellas....... :thumbup:

every Team will have the unruly element,a fact of life.

i myself have pissed on the walls of Maine Road,maybe i'm a hooligan?.

i wonder if that would be classed as one of the infringements that UEFA thought of?.

i would imagine many of the points that UEFA have thought of have been quite minor.

things that many supporters from many Teams do.

why pick on one particular Team?.......and as another said the Italians have a dreadful record in both domestic and european games.

but i suppose the domestic bribery scandal is not as important as someone bunking into a game.... :question:

while many Liverpublians have the honour of being good natured scallywags and good people there is something which must be remembered.

the Liverpool supporters have been involved in 2 of the biggest disasters to happen to happen in European football in the last 20 Years.

i know the minority will always give someone a bad name but sometimes i think the Liverpool fans should look at themselves and admit that have done wrong.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suspect this 'PP' character may be 'thai3' - the most banned poster in the history of thai360/nanaplaza.com.

Either that or he has a passing interest in a sport he calls 'soccer'. :)

Apart from the incidents being relatively minor (i.e. supporters not directly stabbing or beating middle-aged men like some other groups of fans), you have to balance them out with the good.

I.e. Liverpool fans inspire Spain to write words to anthem

MADRID (Reuters) - Hearing Liverpool fans belt out "You'll Never Walk Alone" from the terraces has helped inspire Spain's Olympic Committee president to seek lyrics to the country's wordless national anthem, he said on Tuesday.

Spain's Royal March has a suitably up-tempo tune but has been stripped of words in the past for their links to previous political regimes.

"More than envy, I feel a great admiration (when I see other national teams singing their anthems)," Alejandro Blanco told sports daily AS.

"I had the chance to listen to "You'll Never Walk Alone" at the Liverpool v Chelsea Champions League match recently and it gave me goose bumps."...

.....Or the hundreds what the fuck has that got to do with this topic? :shakehead

The fuck that it has to do with this topic is that the Liverpool fans have a history of mass murder at football matches and can therefore rightly be called the worst fans in Europe, if not the world.

By Liverpool's own estimates 40,000 fans turned up in Athens, out of which only 11,000 had tickets.

Now when the Greek police are faced with a mob of 29,000 Liverpool suppporters outside the ground trying to rush the place they likely remembered the same thing happened at Hillsborough and quite rightly used teargas and batons to prevent yet another disaster.

Apart from the incidents being relatively minor (i.e. supporters not directly stabbing or beating middle-aged men like some other groups of fans), you have to balance them out with the good.

I.e. Liverpool fans inspire Spain to write words to anthem

So what you're saying is that the deaths of 135 people at Heysel and Hillsborough are 'relatively minor' and should be forgotted about 'cos someone wrote a song?

I don't think the families of the Heysel and Hillsborough mass murders would appreciate that somehow????

the Liverpool supporters have been involved in 2 of the biggest disasters to happen to happen in European football in the last 20 Years.

i know the minority will always give someone a bad name but sometimes i think the Liverpool fans should look at themselves and admit that have done wrong.

Well said sayjann, but the Liverpool fans and club never admit they're wrong and only try to shift the blame to others.

You really are an odious turd and whilst it is difficult to bite my lip concerning the bile you have spouted here, I refuse to get into a debate with you on this.

Heaven knows what infectious decease one would contract even exchanging posts with you.

pp

you are new here and while everyone is entitled to their opinion,you have been a little strong here.

we seem to be quite a close knit community in the Football section.

we have our rivalries and most of the time it is good natured.

asi have said before i don't have any trouble with Fans from other Clubs,except Leeds...(sorry CBK).

people here know i like to take the piss some of the time.... :wave: CS...... :beer:

many of us have said something which has provoked a flood of replies and some have been slated,but in the end the storm recedes.

remember that this report only covers the last 4 Years.

i don't know any of the things that Liverpool Fans have been accused of,but i imagine many are very trivial.

but there are 2 sides to every story.

yes Liverpool Fans were wrong in travelling without tickets or forged ones but we all know that UEFA couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery..... :banghead:

blaming Liverpool 100% is not fair.

i didn't have a ticket for the 1999 CL Final between MU and BM,mainly i went along for a 4 Day jolly with 45 mates.

i managed to get a ticket from a tout 4 Hours before the game,but it was in the BM section.

yes i was in the wrong for depriving a German a ticket to see his Team but it was more the fault of UEFA.

Spainards were just turning up at the box office at the stadium and buying 5-10 tickets at a time.... :cussing: and then selling them for a vast profit.

UEFA were to blame for not giving tickets to the Teams involved.

Liverpool Fans may have been involved in 2 incidents which tarnished the game's name many Years ago,but it did lead to changes in the game.

fences were removed and stadia became all seater....wether that is a good or bad thing?.

personally i like standing and sometimes you cannot help jumping out of your seat when things happen.

when i used to go to OT it was at the time when the stewards were being very hard on anyone standing and many unpleasant things happened to Fans.

what i will say about certain Liverpool Fans at the moment is that i do not agree with their opposition about the idea of standing areas be created if Clubs want them.

we should all have a choice in the matter,just because Liverpool still grieve for thier lost ones they should not have the power to dictate to us all.

i relish the chance to return to the times of standing in a section of people and the swaying and singing that happened..... :)

I don't think the families of the Heysel and Hillsborough mass murders would appreciate that somehow????

To be guilty of murder, in a common law jurisdiction, one has to have the mental intent to murder. Do you really think that applies in the cases of Heysel or Hillsborough?

Heysel - in a poorly maintained and badly policed stadium a wall collapsed. What, football fans don't charge each other or taunt each other?

Hillsborough - in an old fashioned and badly policed stadium supporters arriving late at the game are funnelled into an already full area and in the ensuing crush people are crushed to death. So the people at the back knew what was going on at the front?

You need to look into things more before you start spouting your anti-Liverpool nonsense. Your remarks are an insult to the dead. Both Juve and Liverpool.

Archived