'Liverpool fans are the worst in Europe'

limbo

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be guilty of murder, in a common law jurisdiction, one has to have the mental intent to murder. Do you really think that applies in the cases of Heysel or Hillsborough?

For murder it not only has to be Intent, it's sufficient to show that you know that your actions could result in death. But if you want to deal in technicalities it's manslaughter you're talking about.

Oh hang on that's exactly what the Liverpool fans were convicted of at Heysel wan't it?? And at the time it was the most serious offence that they could be extradited for. If the Belgian authorities had pressed for a charge of muder then extradition proceedings could have been successfully blocked by the lawyers.

ME insulting the dead??? YOU are the one that said they can be forgotten about because Liverpool inspired a SONG!!!!!!

Ah, the old 'stadium wasn't a suitable venue' and 'it was the police fault' excuses.

And I note it was trotted out again at Athens, for a brand new built stadium!!! Really couldn't they have thought up something more original? After all they've had 20 years. But I guess as they've gotten away with it before, why not again eh?

But the sad fact is IF IT WASN'T FOR THE ACTIONS OF THE LIVERPOOL SUPPORTERS IN THE FIRST PLACE THERE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN A PROBLEM.

As I said, always looking to deflect the blame somewhere else.

A typical reply from a Liverpool supporter' date=' when faced with the truth they resort to insults.[/quote']

What, that he compared you to a turd?

That's alright. It's a bit low but the turd can take it. :)

There you go proving my point exactly!!

Apart from the incidents being relatively minor (i.e. supporters not directly stabbing or beating middle-aged men like some other groups of fans

You mean like Martin Georgiev who was almost murdered by a group of Liverpool fans? Oh, but he wasn't stabbed or middle aged I suppose?

Apart from the incidents being relatively minor (i.e. supporters not directly stabbing or beating middle-aged men like some other groups of fans

You mean like Martin Georgiev who was almost murdered by a group of Liverpool fans? Oh' date=' but he wasn't stabbed or middle aged I suppose?[/quote']

Mate I m not a liverpool supporter, but I think you should just fuck off.

Your a flamer. You contributed nothing else to the football threads. Your only aim is to antagonise other people.

You mean like Martin Georgiev who was almost murdered by a group of Liverpool fans? Oh' date=' but he wasn't stabbed or middle aged I suppose?[/quote']

Mate I m not a liverpool supporter, but I think you should just fuck off.

Your a flamer. You contributed nothing else to the football threads. Your only aim is to antagonise other people.

So you only allow people to post in this forum that agree with you?

Please point out where I've flamed anyone. I think it ME that's being flamed here.

maybe PP stands for post partum and he is just too young to have a grown up conversation???

I agree with Bibblies, smells very Thai3ish in here!

I don't see anyone here having a converstaion except sayjann. Everyone else is avoiding any discussion and only posting insults.

people arent insulting you for the sake of it. But when you become so blinkered and narrow minded, prejudice to call men, women and children murderers then sometimes converstaion just isnt worth it.

No one is avoiding discussion, but you arent discussing it in any tactful way. Sometimes you ve got to fight fire with fire. What you are saying is insulting to people from Liverpool...you reap what you sow...you get insults back...Sukhumvit, and other posters and many parts of the media have went to great lengths to find the truth of Hillsbrough.

The excellent writer Jimmy McGovern made a docu-drama for the BBC. It was the police who were at fault. The investigations all found this. But you choose to ignore people who are better informed than you, and me.

Archived