'Liverpool fans are the worst in Europe'

limbo

If you say cockish things like Liverpool fans committed "mass murder" about Hillsborough especially, don't be surprised if you're treated like a cock.

"Mass murder" about Hillsborough?

So were Rangers fans also "mass murderers" in your eyes in 1971 when 69 people were crushed? :shakehead

Here's a bigger list for you - http://www.contrast.org/hillsborough/history/worldwide.shtm

Quite a few crowd crushes listed in there, in places all over the world. Mass murdering fans the cause, in your opinion? :dunno:

You really are a cock. I've never heard anyone include Hillsborough as a "mass murder" by Liverpool fans. I mean, Heysel was shameful behaviour by Liverpool fans but even that wasn't anywhere near 'mass murder' (it resulted in 14 involuntary manslaughter convictions). Shameful behaviour yes but hardly "mass murder", the intent to kill being missing as pointed out by Brian Glanville, a respected writer fluent in Italian and hardly a Liverpool fan - http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/article432432.ece.

But by itself, even to include Hillsborough, a stadium crush, as "mass murder" :dunno::wanker:

And then crying in mock innocence about being "flamed" after you'd accused people of being "mass murderers". :shakehead

Lastly, the report we were discussing was talking about the last few years. :doah:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on sayjann, don't condone this guy.

He's trying to take the moral highground when he waded into a discussion about a report about recent fan behaviour with this line:

"Or the hundreds of their own suporters that they killed at Hillsborough?"

It's hardly the mark of a civilised contribution, is it?

There's no evidence and no call for such words. Here's the basic description of Hillsborough from wiki - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillsborough_disaster

It starts: "The Hillsborough disaster was a deadly human crush that occurred on April 15, 1989, at Hillsborough, a football stadium in Sheffield, England resulting in the deaths of 96 people (all fans of Liverpool Football Club).

The inquiry into the disaster, the Taylor Report, named the cause as failure of police control"

Further to that, this guy goes on to mention the families of Hillsborough, implying that they'd be hostile to Liverpool fans. You what? I've never heard anything so stupid. Is that why they all conduct events with Liverpool FC all the time? :dunno:

His first post indicates from the start that he has no intention or real interest in a serious discussion. He just posts thoughtless insulting drivel. You wait until he decides ManU fans deserved to get stabbed in Rome or deserved to get bashed by police and stewards in Lille...

You should try reading the whole of that Wikipedia listing where it talks about the findings of the Taylor Report.

Here's some extracts for you

there was a considerable build-up of fans in the small area outside the turnstile entrances, according to the police, many of these fans did not have tickets and were trying to force the turnstiles.

(Sound familiar? Athens anyone?)

With an estimated 5,000 fans trying to get through the turnstiles and increasing security concerns over crushing outside the turnstiles, the police decided to open up a set of gates

(Some 20 odd thousand in Athens outide the ground)

the total number of fans entering the terrace is not thought to have been more than the capacity of the standing area.

(so there was plenty of space for the fans to disperse into safely)

The disaster was caused by the fact that the majority of fans entering the terraces headed for the central pens 3 and 4.

(so you're saying that they were forced into there by the police???)

Bibblies said

"Further to that, this guy goes on to mention the families of Hillsborough, implying that they'd be hostile to Liverpool fans"

in the context of YOU saying that their deaths can be forgotten because of a song!!!

Why don't you just let it drop. You have shown yourself to be a complete tosser on this thread and you clearly have not got a clue what you are talking about.

I don't know whether your aim is simply to stir things up here or whether you actually believe what you are saying. I suggest that you click on the link below and educate yourself as to what actually happened at Hillsborough and then come back and apologise.

[color:red]Hillsborough Justice Campaign[/color]

Bibblies said

"Further to that, this guy goes on to mention the families of Hillsborough, implying that they'd be hostile to Liverpool fans"

in the context of YOU saying that their deaths can be forgotten because of a song!!!

I clearly didn't say that and the fact that you stoop so low to say that I did further indicates to me that you are a :wanker:

To be guilty of murder, in a common law jurisdiction, one has to have the mental intent to murder. Do you really think that applies in the cases of Heysel or Hillsborough?

For murder it not only has to be Intent, it's sufficient to show that you know that your actions could result in death. But if you want to deal in technicalities it's manslaughter you're talking about.

Oh hang on that's exactly what the Liverpool fans were convicted of at Heysel wan't it?? And at the time it was the most serious offence that they could be extradited for. If the Belgian authorities had pressed for a charge of muder then extradition proceedings could have been successfully blocked by the lawyers.

ME insulting the dead??? YOU are the one that said they can be forgotten about because Liverpool inspired a SONG!!!!!!

Firstly, if you want to deal in technicalities you are the one who said that it was murder. Not I. Secondly for murder not only has the prosecution got to show actus reus but also mens rea. Thirdly, I did not say anything about forgetting anyone because of a song.

Are you sure that you are all there? :question:

Ah, the old 'stadium wasn't a suitable venue' and 'it was the police fault' excuses.

And I note it was trotted out again at Athens, for a brand new built stadium!!! Really couldn't they have thought up something more original? After all they've had 20 years. But I guess as they've gotten away with it before, why not again eh?

But the sad fact is IF IT WASN'T FOR THE ACTIONS OF THE LIVERPOOL SUPPORTERS IN THE FIRST PLACE THERE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN A PROBLEM.

As I said, always looking to deflect the blame somewhere else.

Ah, the old "I don't accept that the cicumstances have been thoroughly investigated and evidence analysed" argument.

You sir are either negligent, in that you are slapdash in your approach and have not done your research properly and have insufficient knowledge on the subject about which you are spouting, OR you are incompetent, in that you wouldn't know how to research properly. There is a third alternative, sorry I forgot, you don't know your arse from your elbow.

As for Athens, so do you really think that the ticket allocation was sufficient given the importance of the game to the supporters? Do you think that 20 odd thousand supporters turned up without tickets thinking that they could rush the gates or that they would be able to buy tickets from touts outside the ground? I, and probably a lot others here, have been offered tickets by touts outside all sorts of public entertainment venues including to see England play rugby at Twickenham (hardly a hotbed of hooliganism) and no doubt those that attended Athens believed that they would be offered tickets.

As for the rest of your nonsense I do not think that you have a point to make and suspect merely that you are a Troll. As such I vote that you be banned and this thread closed.

?? I didn't comment on you saying it was murder, I know you didn't, but as I said if the prosecution can show that you can forsee that the consequences of your actions will result in death then it's murder you'll be charged with, whether or not you intended it.

I'm sorry, it wasn't you that referred to a song it was Bibblies

'Apart from the incidents being relatively minor (i.e. supporters not directly stabbing or beating middle-aged men like some other groups of fans), you have to balance them out with the good.

I.e. Liverpool fans inspire Spain to write words to anthem'

So do you agree that a song balances out the deaths of 135 people? and the thousands injured? Or like me do you think that's an insult to the dead and their families?

Archived