How common is Rimming?

Wallenda

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

" I've sticked my tongue so far up her ass that I could have tasted her bortsch before it got cold."

Prosal's poetry... all class and sobriety... just no wonder why my young chinese houskeeper runs to the kitchen when he comes over...

BTW Prosal, i'm off to to Colombo on thursday, what about a drink outside tonight or tomorrow?

I ve had the old "rusty trombone" a few times. Happens to be a very sensitive part of the body and nearly end up blowing my helmut off when I cum. I enjoy doing it to (Thai) girls, or bird in general as much as having it done. Something very horny about a bird presenting the brown star on all fours.

The transmission rate of HIV through oral contact I ve heard it put that you could have oral sex with an HIV person everyday for 27 years before you get the virus,ie, 1 in 10000. As Munchmaster said in the definition, minimal evidence.

I was always told that the mouth has more germ than your ringpiece?

"I noticed that some of the Issan ladies like to do that. One in particluar I remembered, got on her knees and opened her mouth while we showered as I began to piss. "

Once you see whats isaan girls eat for pleasure, you can imagine where they'd stick their tongue for money :(

Archived