How common is Rimming?

Wallenda

Uh... the Red Rope trick?

A very educational week for me here.

The girl takes a long piece of red velor (not really a rope) and ties it in a couple knots to a bar suspended from the ceiling.

She twists the fabric very tight until it resembles a large piece of rope. She pulls herself up, inserts her legs in the openings between the knots , folding at the knees to hold herself in place and drops her body down towards the bed.

She opens her mouth and descends on your erect cock, while hanging upside down from the ceiling.

If your one eyed monster could actually see, it would look something like this :spin:

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The analist started out as analyst.....and I just decided what the fuck, you only live once, better to just go with it and not look back.

I think that rimming is real common with massage places and certainly the blow job places like Chavalla. Also most places in Asia with commercial sex. Most Asian countries I have lived in it seems to be part of a blow job.

I for one am happy that wendella is finally a member of the club.

Just in case its still not clear, basically the girl is sucking you off while hanging from the ceiling, spinning.

If you enjoy the sensation of a girl twisting her head from side to side while giving you a blow job, doesn't everyone? :dunno::neener:, you will love the RRT.

The fact that her whole body is spinning allows her mouth to circle around your cock continuously. :worship:

Unless you happen to be dating Linda Blair, it is impossible for you to experience a blow job like this otherwise.

Don't know how I missed that. I saw something like that when I went to see the Cirque du Soleil, only there were no cocks involved.

Where on earth could I arrange this set up? It seems that you have experienced it you jammy bugger :thumbup:

Archived