last minute trip to thailand, nothing planed

I've been to Thailand a couple times before, but this will be the first time I'm on my own. I'm thinking about heading back down to Pattaya (stayed there a few days before) or going up to chiang mai. Most of my time in Thailand has been in bangkok, but i plan to avoid it this trip. Other than that, I have no plans, and no reservations and ill be there in... about 36 hours.

I'd love to meet up with some other expats while there who can give me some pointers, and just to chat and drink beer with.

I'll be checking these forums while there and frequently over the next day before i leave.

Well Joeasia, I ll not be there at this time, but have a good one. There are many nice people on here who seem like good fun to hang out with...

You lucky bastard :) These last minute things are really exciting now. Wish I was heading there so soon....good luck.

Pattaya is a must right now. I was out last night and I never saw so many gals unoccupied! ... even at Peppermint. Living Dolls was a little busier. I dropped into Angel Witch as I'd never been in there before and I was the only farang!

... lots of cuties at the beer bars as well. The time is ripe for negotiating too in my opinion.

I got in last night; straight to pattaya from the airport. The weather is great, the girls are out, and the rooms are cheap. If everything stays this good, i think i'll only come in the low season. I'm not sure how long I'm staying though, at least through tomorrow.

I'm in Pattaya until Sunday (or so).

If anyone wants to hook up for a beverage, PT me.

It's pretty quiet down here at the moment - Lowjit's right. There were 24 people in Happy last night at about 10.30pm. Amazing.

And Peppermint had heaps of empty seats.

Most of the beer bars and gogos had girls everywhere looking for action.

I love it this time of year - more girls to look at, lower prices, less fuckwits. All-round a better experience.

And it's rained once - for about 30 minutes.

I just did a 'nothing planned' trip to Pattaya last week - straight off the plane direct to Pattaya for five days of absolute nonsense, same as any other trip - where the hell did the time go?! Now I'm back here at my desk, looking at weeks, no, months of uninterrupted work with no Thai breaks in sight... enjoy yourself!

Oops, just looked at the date - looks like we were there at the same time! Hope you had as good a time as I did... and if you're home already, that you're less depressed about it than I am...

YimSiam

I had a great time in pattaya. next time i go to thailand i'm going to stay there the whole time. Hopefully that will be within the next few months. I did meat a couple people there, not sure if any frequent this site though. Next time i'll have to post in advance.

Archived