last minute trip to thailand, nothing planed

Pattaya's certainly a buyer's market at the moment. Very few customers around and lots of unaccompanied females.

First time I've been here and I haven't set foot in a go go, massage parlour, Walking Street or even a beer bar. Reason, got a woman with me. She wanted to come and see what the place was like. After taking one look at some of the side sois leading to Walking St she decided that she really didn't want to see anymore. Going back to Cambodia tomorrow. Must be getting old. She's been laid up, mai sabai, the past few days and I've had ample opportunity to and check out a few titty bars. And I haven't. What gives?

You are still a prisoner of the only pussy that has been nice to you. Understandably, you are afraid to lose it.

Oh no I'm not. Had plenty of pussy been nice to me.

Chelseafan hit the nail on the head. We actually did venture out a couple of hours after posting there to see a couple of go gos as she'd not seen them before. Have to say it was a bit tedious. Once you've seen one "pretend" lesbian jacuzzi show an evening there's no real reason to see another or to go to sit and watch bored birds jig about. Been there and got the tee shirt etc. Maybe will revert in future. Right now just fed up with it.

Archived