Good Bargirl Sex

Sarisin

Last night in a Soi Cowboy bar I ran into one of my former regulars. I had taken her home multiple times and liked her a bit. As often happens with these ladies, she just vanished. When I asked at her former bar, I was just told 'she no work here now, or she go home.' I thought nothing of it and just moved on.

Well, here she was several years later working in a different bar. I had a nice chat with her over the noise in the bar. It seems she was living with a farang for awhile and had just broken up with him. Jokingly I asked her if the sex was bad (she was one who always enjoyed the sex based on my experience).

Not missing a beat, she said, 'no, the sex was OK. But the money was no good.'

This got me to thinking and here are a couple of questions for you guys to consider.

a. Has a bargirl ever told you that sex with you was/is good?

b. Did you or do you believe her?

Feel free to expound.

For me, I have been told by many BGs that the sex was good. Realistically, I would say maybe 50% of them meant it. Let's face it, most BGs are mercenary little imps who would say anything to make you feel good. But, still, I think at least 1 out of 2 of the BGs I have taken home has enjoyed the sex. Most are more than happy to tell you, but, I think most of us don't need that verbal confirmation, do we?

One final point and I will let you guys join in: by far, I have found that the BGs really do enjoy oral sex. Many have told me they had not received oral sex before. I suppose this is not popular with Thai men. This is particularly true of the younger girls (19 - 23) who seem hesitant at first, but often really get into it when you 'eat at the Y.' Then, the next time you see them they remember this and ever so gently direct your face south.

So, what do you think?

Personally… I don’t think many of the BG’s I’ve been with really enjoyed the experience (I’m talking the actually “pole in the hole” wink.gif" border="0. Honestly, I believe only one or possibly two of the girls I frequent actually enjoy it. The others, doubtful… I mean think about it, think of the big picture. I do believe they enjoy some job related perks though (within reason, not talking about all the dangers they face)… nice dinners (relatively nice anyway), movies, a nice hotel room, money of course, and in my case someone who treats them pretty well. But the actual sex, ahh… just don’t think they’re that into it. It’s probably just me, but that’s the feeling I get.

Occasionally I’ve found a girl I’ve really clicked with but it’s rare, only two girls in the last 7 years or so I can think of. The rest are fun to be with but the sex is average, or sometimes down right bad. I’m sure they feel the same way about me!!! I guess for us guys it’s never really that bad, as long as blow your load, but it’s nice to really sync up with your “boom-boom” partner. The sex just seems a lot better.

Regardless, I always have a great time in LoS and enjoy meeting and experiencing both new and my regular BG’s.

Purely my opinion based on my experiences!!!

Nakbin

PS… Still haven’t been brave enough to “go down” on a BG. Done a few other things but no munching or back door stuff, just too afraid!!! laugh.gif" border="0

Last Saturday afternoon in Pattaya I took some girls for lunch while pretending I couldn't understand Thai.

Usually I don't last very long at this game because I can't help myself making some Thai sounding noise or otherwise show by facial expression that I understand quite a bit of what they're saying, but last Saturday I did pretty good.

Anyway, to cut a short story even shorter, the discussion between the two girls was pretty much about last night's events with their respective "dates". One girl was complaining that while she was very horny and the guy apparently decent looking, the sex was boring and a real disappointment.

So, that sounds like good news to me; people capable of being disappointed about something are also capably of being genuinely delighted about the same thing.

Overall I think money is first when it comes to make or break a night's activities, with overall pleasantness/politeness of the guy coming second, and sex third.

About going South... I don't know. I used to quite a lot but now I reserve the experience only for those girls I really like and have spent more time with. Two reasons for this:

* I've heard that some girls would look down on a man giving oral, especially when in a paid shorttime encounter. I've heard "licking dogs" a few times but I really don't know what percentage of girls would subscribe to this. Perhaps a survey is in order.

* Health; there is a small chance of contracting oral gonorrhea. While this is just about the easiest STD to cure, it's not something I'd want to bring home to my gf. (Try explaining that one).. If I was single the health risk wouldn't worry me.

Cheers,

Chanchao

Unfortunately it can be difficult to guage whether a bar girl has enjoyed the experience or not. This is because many are still affected by the traditional Thai view that women should not be demonstrative about sexual pleasure. That being said, this tends not to be the case with modern urban girls and some of the bar girls.

On oral sex, I'd say it's still a rarity for most bar girls as most Farang don't go to much effort when it comes to the girls pleasure. Sad but true. It's also a rarity for Thai guys to givge their women oral pleasure.

If you want bar girls who clearly do enjoy the sex I suggest you try Malay or Indonesian girls. In this area of the world the Muslim practice of clitorectomy (a generally hideous practice) has transformed into splitting the foreskin of the clitoris (yes, it does have one). This makes the girls horny as hell! Ask any Malay guy. They all admit it's impossible to keep their women satisfied. I know one working girl who simply can't sleep if she hasn't had at least 8-10 guys in the day. These girls really like to enjoy themselves.

What a hot topic and some Incredible posts!!!!!!!!!!!

My earliest experience in Thailand had me a bit paranoid so i would split a condom down the edge so that would have a rubber damn to use to lick at pleasure. But by the end of that first excursion I had thrown it away in mid act as much to it being

an intrusion on OUR intimacy as just impractical to my learning tongue.

I have always been thrilled by the idea and the response of my girl of the moment taking pleasure as much as I. Unfortunately it would seem that a large number of girls in LOS feel uncomfortable with my finger probing their inner desires. But that's ok because the concept of oral pleasure given to her thrills me. But in reality for the most of the times when the girl was receptive enough to be of the recieveing they did not have truley genuine responses. Unfortunately for me I am not one who can fool himself into believeing that any form of gyrations is necesarily a display of pleasure.

But on my last trip I met a girl from "John's Bar", a young lass no more than 22 who was receptive and although it did not surmount into a cataclysmic episode she was not shy in her display of enjoyment. And I think I have learned greatly from that sesion and since.

I agree that a lot of girls have been physchologically diverted from this treat. Likely it belitles a man in their culture to go this low down on the body and lap at what women view as another filthy vacule on their bodies.

But I am only excited by the thoughts of my next atempt at surprising some new partner, at the right time in the right place with the right mood to bring her back some pleasure that I have so often been afforded by the lovely lassses of LOS.

[ September 09, 2001: Message edited by: Pom_Jao_Choo ]

Interesting thread.

From my experience, the majority don't give a damn about enjoying the experience. Which is disappointing since I really get off on getting a girl off. A girl that is all business does not get a repeat barfine from me (unless she's got a really outstanding body, in which case sometimes I can't resist wink.gif" border="0), so it can take a while to find a good bar girl.

RE: Going Down. With bar girls I don't go down on a girl unless I've had a good look for any visible signs of STD's and she smells clean. And I stick to the top bits and avoid the juicy bits as much as possible, wetting well with my own saliva. Yeah, probably taking some std risk, but I just can't help myself! Not the best way to do oral, but still a lot can be done just on the clitoris. IMO, if a girl does not enjoy receiving oral sex, she does not enjoy sex. No repeat with that girl. Do bar girls get off on it? I know for a fact some so. How?The juices really start gushing when coming for some girls - hard to fake that.

I think some girls come to enjoy sex with a customer after some time (assuming the guy is making an effort). I remember one of my first barfines, an 18 year old new to the scene with am oh so hot body, was just a lie there and take it kind of girl. On around the third time I took her, her attitude was different - she was much more active, and the flushed ecstatic look on her face while I screwed her was prescious. Only happened that one sesson unfortunately...

RE: Going Down.

While one of my friends was in a tuk-tuk on his way back to a hotel with a cutie he had picked up in the Thermae, she was very keen to announce that she had shaved her pussy and she was quite insistent that he goes down on her.

This he willingly obliged with (that is back at the hotel and not in the tuk-tuk)!

Archived