Please do me....

Mark

thats a myth about nothing in bkk, and yes you do get your share of katoey's at the side walk stalls, but you still get your fair share of honey's that are willing to stay and drink with you as well.

The place in soi cowboy upstairs is still live and well, as well as there are some all night disco's/nightclubs. I forget the names of those as i always pissed when i go there, but they are safe and fun, a mixture of thai and farang.

Just ask the taxi drivers, the ones near nana know where to go. Yes they might take you to one or two, places that really seem like a massage place with music, but after you let them know thats not what your looking for, you will be taken to the right place

cheers

dude,

ask around either end of cowboy, you'll hit paydirt...follow the telephone box like clark kent and you never know what you might find :shocked:

Patpong is open til 3am and there are a few places u can continue on in the pong...tip top now does a reasonable impersonation of italian food and of course gargle can be aquired with the food !

Otherwise head east young man to Patters for some low season beach , beer and brown babes

laters,

Archived