Please do me....

Mark

..a great service!

I am flying in from Iraq guys and I REALLY want to drink all night. Happy to pick up a couple of birds and for them to drink all night with me and pass out in the hotel. I just have to shake of the sand and whilst the answer isn't in the bottom of a bottle, its likely in the bottom of the 2nd.

You know, sometime you just gotta drink and Im a happy drunk!

Could someone do me the huge favour and PM me some venues. I realise you won't want to post.

Thanks Guys to anyone who responds.

Thanks alot

Mark

So do I but sadly we can't rely on Bangkok for that in the same way we used to so Pattaya may be a better bet. The new airport is closer to Pattaya than the old one too, I think.

Otherwise, I don't live in Thailand but, monitoring some of the boards, they seem to be saying that some venues are staying open later. Something new called 'Spicy' in Ambassor Hotel? (Never been but must be easy to find.) Ratchada Soi 4 and Por Kung Pao sort of opposite Soi 4 often stays drinking longer than the gogo districts. Customers are mostly Thai and it's relaxed but not the sort of place to turn up alone and have fun.

I'd find a few girls in Nana or the street stalls and get them to take you or suggest a place. Or get to Pattaya if you're really determined.

Archived