Soi 6, Pattaya - Take girl out longtime = higher barfine?

MaakSiDa

I went for the first time to Soi 6 last weekend (Red Point Bar).

Was quoted 300 baht as barfine to 'go upstairs'. Opted instead to take out the girl 'longtime'.

Girl paid for me at the bar counter (maybe a big mistake not to do it myself!) after quoting 400 baht as a barfine to take a girl out 'longtime'.

So, is the barfine different for 'shorttime upstairs' and taking a girl out 'longtime' (till next morning), 300 baht vs. 400 baht?

Anyway, as a firsttimer I realised that the bar is quite dark, and the girls who sat with me initially weren't exactly my type, while the prettier ones (understandably) remained outside to attract customers.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think you have been done mate, sorry.

The barfine is standard, usually around 200 baht, I am amazed that there is a bar in Soi 6 charging more than this.

If you used one of the short time rooms upstairs, then yes, there is more to pay, usually another 200 baht (for changing sheets - yeah right - and towels)

If you are taking her out of the bar then, you should be paying the normal barfine rate per day of 200 baht, no more...

Of course, the fee for the girl is then negociated by you....

Which bar was this incidentally?

Don't complain, some Soi 6 bars try to charge 1000 baht for the LT barfine, in addition to what the girl wants. As for the girls you get stuck with if you wander into one of the bars: pick your girl from those sitting outside and drag her inside. Otherwise, you might get stuck with some monster that happens to follow you inside.

Rex

As for the girls you get stuck with if you wander into one of the bars: pick your girl from those sitting outside and drag her inside. Otherwise, you might get stuck with some monster that happens to follow you inside.Rex

Yes, just pick the girl you want and take her inside with you.

Why would you want LT with a soi 6 girl anyway? The best looking ones must have 5-10 customers a day.

So the same as any other good looking girl on the game then? Theres some good lookers down Soi 6 though the best of them are in Hi-Boss :grinyes:

The good looking gogo and freelancer girls rely on making lots of money from a smaller number of customers. Some of the soi 6 girls are great for short time but taking them out for kissing and cuddling when you might be her tenth customer for the day just wouldn't do it for me.

Why would you want LT with a soi 6 girl anyway? The best looking ones must have 5-10 customers a day.

So the same as any other good looking girl on the game then? Theres some good lookers down Soi 6 though the best of them are in Hi-Boss :grinyes:

The good looking gogo and freelancer girls rely on making lots of money from a smaller number of customers. Some of the soi 6 girls are great for short time but taking them out for kissing and cuddling when you might be her tenth customer for the day just wouldn't do it for me.

So' date=' how long between customers before the "count" gets reset to [b']zero[/b]? :soccer:

Archived