Soi 6, Pattaya - Take girl out longtime = higher barfine?

MaakSiDa

Why would you want LT with a soi 6 girl anyway? The best looking ones must have 5-10 customers a day. OK for a quickie but I wouldn't want to spend the night with one.

You nailed it!

Last time i was there the girl smelled like condoms, smokes and cheap booze. Smelled German :)

The main reason why not to take them out is because they can't get out of their mode. They try to get you off extremely fast.

However, some things in Pattaya aren't necessary and make no sense. There are enough girls in this city.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soi 6 is a gutter. I remember when there was only one or two bars on the street. Now my friend has one of the only non bar businesses on the street. His wife knows the girls and she says there are many cases if aids, stabbings, and theft from the girls? Want a datewith a girl frm soi 6 som non na. Ugh.

Soi 6 is a gutter. I remember when there was only one or two bars on the street. Now my friend has one of the only non bar businesses on the street. His wife knows the girls and she says there are many cases if aids, stabbings, and theft from the girls? Want a datewith a girl frm soi 6 som non na. Ugh.

Wow, jitagawan, I'm sorry, but your post is so weird on so many levels, I can't let it slide by.

First, I'm sure some people remember when the street was built and there were no bars on it--who cares?

Second, there are lots of non bars on the street, there are restaurants, convenience stores, hell there's even a library (last I knew). I haven't been there in a while but your statement sounds like it's easily proved wrong. Hopefully it was just your friend exaggerating a bit.

Third, Why is your friend's wife such an expert on the sexually transmitted diseases of the sex workers on the street? Man, that's rough stuff. If my wife was such an expert, I'd pray she had a doctorate in sexology and bodyguards.

Other than that I found your post informative and well-intentioned!

LT barfine on Soi 6 has been twice the ST barfine for as many years as I have been here. I'm sure my customers would have informed me if the situation had changed. I'd say LT at Bt400 was cheap but it depends upon what time of day.

Soapies are also 2 times the house cut from the all in fee before 11pm or something.

During my laat trip I made a daytime stroll through Soi 6 and found a real cutie. (Yes, they do exist on Soi 6) and settled in with her for a drink inside the bar. While we were sitting there a Farang walked in and the Mamasan got all upset. She called in the bouncer and they confronted this guy who had apparently beat up a girl there the day before. After lots of drama the guy took a runner out the back door. The bouncer followed him but I never did find out what happend to him. I did go back for seconds with this girl later in my trip and she was worth it. However I never considered bar fining her. Soi 6 just seems to be best for using the short time rooms and some daytime diversions. Afterwards I like to walk down to the beach at the end of the soi and relax in a beach chair for a few hours, sipping beers and feeling like life is pretty good...

Archived