Ladyboy's are fags

Mark

I just spent the last hour talking to Arab about his sexploits in BKK.

Now, he is convinced he's not gay despite shagging ladyboys and playing with their peckers.

As far as my side of the arguement went, this guy is as queer as a bottle of chips.

If he wakes up with a cock next to him, he's a batty boy.

What do you reckon?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he also fucks women he cannot be gay, that's called bisexual. I have also heard from many guys who have wanted to try ladyboys and I don't consider them gay at all. But fucking a truck driver who has a beard but is wearing a skirt and lipstick, that's gay :)

I haven't tried a ladyboy and probably never will but I've seen some so stunning and feminine ones that it would be easy to go wrong especially if they already have their cock removed.

I haven't tried a ladyboy and probably never will but I've seen some so stunning and feminine ones that it would be easy to go wrong especially if they already have their cock removed.

This is true.

Haven't gone wrong myself yet, but plenty have.

Gay = homosexuality, which means having sex with someone of the same gender. i.e. Man plus a man.

So yes, biologically speaking when a guy has sex with a ladyboy he is engaging in a homosexual act.

Does it "make" him gay? I don't think so. It does mean he's had a gay experience though. But not gay itself.

Let's say you had a raging dyke lesbian. If she had sex with a man one time just to see what it is like, it doesn't make her straight, does it? It just means she had a straight experience.

Trouble is, the ladyboys are almost a third gender. So that makes it hard to categorise them and the guys that shag them. I'm sure there are plenty of guys out there who ladyboys regularly, but would never consider sleeping with a "regular" guy. Maybe we need a new term for guys who shag ladyboys? (Apart from "weird" that is! :D )

Still, the more blokes who shag ladyboys the better - more chicks for me! :)

Trouble is, the ladyboys are almost a third gender. So that makes it hard to categorise them and the guys that shag them.

I would have to disagree with this part of your post. If they have a cock, they're a guy dressing up as a girl. I don't really think that can be debatable. They may look like a girl and even fool some people and also some may even justify going with them because they look so much like a girl but when he takes off his clothes, his ding-a-ling will still be there. So no third gender exists, in my opinion.

I would have to disagree with this part of your post. If they have a cock, they're a guy dressing up as a girl. I don't really think that can be debatable. They may look like a girl and even fool some people and also some may even justify going with them because they look so much like a girl but when he takes off his clothes, his ding-a-ling will still be there. So no third gender exists, in my opinion.

Yeah.. see your point, but their bodies are often so pumped full of estrogen and other female hormones that internally and chemically they have changed from being a guy, maybe even slightly.

But yes... they have a ding-a-ling, which does make it hard to dispute about them really being a guy. I agree!

Fuck... why am I even participating in this thread?!! :confused:

Archived