Ladyboy's are fags

Mark

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes there is a strange bias at work. If an openly gay guy decides to give a girl a whirl (even if the one he selected looked sort of boyish), it would never prompt this kind of controversy of everyone feeling the need to proclaim he is actually straight, but in denial. He would not get hit with all the issues about openly choosing to go with someone born with a pussy, what he saw when the towel came off, about what defines heterosexual behavior, blah blah blah. He would remain gay to all and that would be that. But should an openly straight guy try a katoey, kaboom! There is suddenly a strong need to prove gayness.

I just spent the last hour talking to Arab about his sexploits in BKK.

Now, he is convinced he's not gay despite shagging ladyboys and playing with their peckers.

As far as my side of the arguement went, this guy is as queer as a bottle of chips.

If he wakes up with a cock next to him, he's a batty boy.

What do you reckon?

To Mark: why would you care what label to apply?

To Neo: the old joke ...

build a thousand bridges, nobody calls you a bridgebuilder.

but suck one cock ...

Neo,

You are sort of wrong here...just phoned my incredibly gay cousin on this one. He confirms that many gay men would indeed question a gay guy who suddenly decided to doink a girl. There would be all sorts of denials, issues and questions from other gay men on it.

Additionally, he has stated that he, his partner, and many gay men and Lesbians are very confused on the issue of transgender people. He says there is even a group within the gay community that does not want them lumped in with gays... as in the catch all "gay, lesbian and transgender..." He did emphasize the need to be tolerent on the matter, even if we don't understand it...

He further maintains that there are indeed many gay men in drag, who enjoy gay sex with men...role playing reversals what ever...he states as do I that most gay men concider a "straight guy" fucking a man in a dress as gay and or Bisexual...just another realm of gay fetish...some gay men like butch men, some like soft, some like "bears" some like uniforms, etc...

The bottom line is, as I have always maintained, to each his own, life is short, if you like katoeys occassionally, or steadily, then enjoy it...as long as it is between consenting adults, fuck what me, my cousin or anyone else has to say about it...er by fuck I mean forget, not actually fuck,...because that would be gay...unless of course we were wearing dresses...oh fuck it, enjoy life and what ever floats your boat...just be proud and honest about it, and little by little all the taboos will lose their power!

Yep. Shag a LB, you're as gay as Liberace. The gary is the only orifice on offer, so that should tell most they are not in Kansas anymore!

And yes Carew, i like to suck on many fags everyday, often in bed, but sometimes at work too! What's up with that? After i shag i usually drag on a fag...is that so wrong?

"...But should an openly straight guy try a katoey, kaboom!..."

The issues usually discussed may pretain to guys repeatedly going with Katoeys as their personnal preference...and that has different considerations than the guy who did it once...but again, so fucking?

And yes Carew, i like to suck on many fags everyday, often in bed, but sometimes at work too! What's up with that? After i shag i usually drag on a fag...is that so wrong?

Dunno, dunno... What with the greengrocer's apostrophe's and the fag's and everything...

Is there a semiotics forum here. Sorry - semiotic's.

Question:

If a guy eats pussy and then fucks it, is he gay if he finds out it was a guy who had his cock cut off?

[color:blue]I have never actually seen the results of a sex change op, but I would guess I would be able to tell the difference between a genuine pussy and a manufactured healed up axe wound. Also the pussy smell wouldn't be there. So I would say that secretly the guy would know in any case that he was shagging a bloke so he would be gay.[/color]

And what if a guy sucks a guys cock only to find out the guy was a she?

[color:blue]Any guy who sucks another guy's cock is gay, end of. In any case I wasn't aware that a female could have a cock sewn on?[/color]

Is what you were in past lifes count?

[color:blue]Do you mean like reincarnation?[/color]

Archived