Ladyboy's are fags

Mark

I am remarkably well informed. I live in San Francisco, live among, and work with many of these various types of people, and have gay family...as this topic comes up a lot here, and as a lot of guys deny whatever, then I openly discuss this with these gay/trans gender people, and see what they have to say about it all. It is actually an interesting discussion at times. Other times, it is just plain weird.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But think about it... animals do what we call gay sex (any dog owners out there?) All mammals do, actually. We're mammals.

According to Kinsey's studies, there was a surprisingly high % of men who'd engaged in it at some time in their lives, tho not habitually, or else considered it. And also a scale of tendency toward having a desire for hetero- or homosexual sex, with just a small percentage who wanted to engage in exclusively homosexual sex, and actually a small % on the other end of ones who'd never considered it or had ever engaged in it. And most in the middle somewhere on the scale.

Interesting that Old Hippie reports that gays would be saying someone is not really gay if he slept once with a woman. So it means gays have almost this very same discussion, but from the other side. Are you still gay if you sleep one time with a woman?

To me, gay means a guy who prefers sleeping with men. In the case of our original Arab here, he'd be gay only if he was lying when he said he prefers women -- which he might be.

Who gives a Flying "Daffy Duck"....what he is????? :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

This is actually a homosexual greeting here in the bay area, one guy walks up and says "who gives a flying Daffy duck?" and if you are gay and "looking" you reply "I do silly goose, now park it here sailor..." Well, that is what Ramon the towel boy told me...BTW, he misses you he says...if I didn't know any better, I would think he could be gay and hot for you...

BTW, I can honestly say that I and many members of this board are BUYsexuals... :)

Another botched topic. Of course ladyboys are gay.

People who fancy ladyboys mostly aren't, however.

Gay people like sex with men who look like men. Ladyboys make every effort to look and act as female as possible. It just doesn't compute.

Now, they're probably also not entirely straight, but perhaps more in the realm of people who like kinky sex, bondage, perhaps bi-sexual; please pick your preferred classification and then don't post about it.

Thanks.

... Now, they're probably also not entirely straight, but perhaps more in the realm of people who like kinky sex, bondage, perhaps bi-sexual; please pick your preferred classification and then don't post about it.

Thanks.

Heliosexual: fucks everything under the sun

Archived