And the Spanish title goes to ... ?

Zaad

With one more gameweek in Spain coming up what are your thoughts? Who's going to nick it?

Games:

Real Madrid - Real Mallorca

Gimnastic - FC Barcelona

Sevilla - Villareal

Standings:

1. Real Madrid 73p.

2. FC Barcelona 73p.

3. Sevilla 71p.

RM will. Home to Mallorca, you have to love their chances. I want Barca to beat them, Sevilla would be even better but it will be RM. Incredible and exciting finish to the season though. Lots of last minute goals that have seemingly sealed fates.

Yeah, on both sides but the two 3-2 victories of Madrid in the final gameweeks (decided in the very late minutes) are seemingly of incredible value.

It's (for Barca) a hard blow to lose the title this way, although their ugly Messi goal last week has changed a few minds on that matter.

I (fore)see both Barcelona and Sevilla win their matches. Madrid on the other hand are IMO (still) not as strong a team as these two. They depend too much on the form of the day and the added pressure may be a burden too heavy on some of the players' shoulders. I think they'll make it but it really won't surprise me if they draw their final game at home.

i hope RM win.

i'm a neutral and while i think Barca play the more attractive style of football they have gone down in my estimation after Messi's cheating.

no-one can tell how that incident will have changed the result of the final standings.

but RM were a little way behind Barca for most of the Season but have fought back well in the last few Weeks.

there Team is probably not as good as Barca's but have dug deep recently.

a medal for RVN and top scorer will be a just reward for him.

and even though i have always thought Beckham is one of the biggest tosspots ever to play football good luck to him if he gets that medal.

Barcelona never recovered from the battering that we gave them in the CL QF's, that's the reason that Real Madrid will win the title this year.

Similar to Chelsea in the EPL, never recovered from the mullering in the SF's.

RM and MU owe us big style. :D

So RM it is. 87% of us got that right :up:

In a season which looked like easy prey for Barca (never really had a great advantage point-wise over the followers but did have overall solid performances) they ended up as runners-up.

At least RM make it a more exciting season next year. That's all I can make of it.

Don't favor any of them btw... as for my Spanish team (Sociedad), they were relegated. :dunno::banghead:

Archived