FOOTBALL SEASON 07/08

sayjann

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MU's first 2 away games.....Pompey and Man City.

we normally lose at Fratton Park so good to get this one out of the way and the Derby so early in the Season is a disappointment.

i look forward to Keano's return in September.... :thumbup:

and we play Blackburn,Chelsea and West Ham in 3 of our last 4 games,just like last Season......spooky

an easier link,just click on your Team.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/6742061.stm

i can imagine Moaner Maureen ranting and raging at the moment because of the fixtures are so unfair.

'why do we play the same number of games as everyone else?,sure we should play 42 games as i am special?'

'why do we play the same number of games as everyone else?,can't we just play 30 and be given a 24 point lead as we all know we'll win those games anyway'

November 3rd.

'it is unfair,MU get an easy game away to Arsenal while we have to play a hard game at Wigan?.'

December 15th

'it is unfair,MU have an easy game away to Liverpool while we have a hard game at Arsenal?.'

February 23rd.

'it is unfair,MU have an easy game away to Newcastle while we have a hard game at Spurs?.'

March 22nd.

'it is unfair,MU have an easy game home to Liverpool while we have a hard game home to Arsenal.

YES!

Nice one, I am tied up Solid for 3 weeks August testing a controls and safeguarding system out in Sillypore and October onwards I am committed to site in Thailand for 9 weeks shutdown window, Keano and the Black Cats September 1st, my Leave application form is going in tomorrow.

I can't wait!

Arsenal usually never win on the first day...but I think we should beat Fulham this time.

Trezeguet could be on his way to the Arsenal. That would keep Henry happy and a good season this year will hopefully lead to Wenger signing a new contract.

Looking forward to the Man U/Sunderland

ha..........

you are already hedging your bets...... :sad:

if Arsenal lose you will say 'i told you so'..... :nahnah:

making excuses already for the Arse's mid table finish after Winger and Henry leave :smirk:

2 Months to go and already i like the little taunting which is going on.... :)

i wonder if pp will appear here and accuse the Liverpool fans of trouble if Newcastle suffers running battles in the streets after they lose to Sunderland?.

Archived