FOOTBALL SEASON 07/08

sayjann

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Manager of the year surely has to be Avram Grant.

[color:blue]Blue Tint Bias[/color]

Change of managers a short-way into the season

[color:blue]àþüðÌÂý ÃÂÑ?úðÌÂôÑ?õòøÑ? ÃÂñÑ?ðüþÌÂòøÑ? threw his dummy out of the play pen[/color]

No confidence of the fans or media

[color:blue]U doubt there was ever any confidence before the influx of the Russian Rouble[/color]

Injuries to Cech, Terry, Ballack and others.

[color:blue]Neville, Scholes, Silveste, Rooney, the monetaty value paid for the players does not reflect their value to the team[/color]

Lampards mum dies.

[color:blue]So Fuckin What, When my Mother died I was earning less per annum than Fat Frank earns in a week and I was still in work next day commissioning a Nuclear Power Plant[/color]

Players away for the Afrian nations cup

[color:blue]Demonstrate what a crap manager Maureen was to not foresee the situation, or maybe it was an oversight of his backroom staff where was Grant promoted from?[/color]

4th in the league at Christmas and brings us back to level pegging with Man USA

[color:blue]Chavski are financed by àþüðÌÂý ÃÂÑ?úðÌÂôÑ?õòøÑ? ÃÂñÑ?ðüþÌÂòøÑ? who's source of wealth is rather debatable, Learner at Villa, the Glaziers at United may be foreign owned, but still more stable than Chelski, Liverpool and even City 55555, please define level pegging you catch up with a team that cost a lot less than yours woo hoo [/color]

Gets the blues to the Carling cup final

[color:blue]Lossing to the Spuds in the Mickey Mouse Cup is a claim to fame?[/color]

Gets the blues to the Champions League final.

[color:blue]And who have they played? The only challenge you had was Liverpool in the Semi's[/color]

Gets the press and fans back on his side.

[color:blue]Open to Debate[/color]

Fergie may win the double, but Grant has astounded everyone with what he has achieved this season.

[color:blue]Loosing the Carling Cup, Probably Missing out on the League and Maybe Bottling it in Moscow, he could be as successful as Wenger but with a bigger buget[/color]

the African Nations Cup is a good point.

it has always been played when the European Teams are in mid Season.

no forward planning from Managers who signed African Players,their coaching Teams must have realised that the Players would be missing for a Month?.

next up is the Olympics.

Mascherano has already upset Benetiz by saying he is going and maybe Lucas also.

i wonder how Fergie would react if Tevez said he wanted to go?.

Is it normal for all the games on the last day of the season to be on Sunday, and at the same time?

Anyway, I'm picking both Man U and Chelsea to both lose, and Arsenal to win. So the title goes to the Reds with 84 points, the Blues level with 84 and Arsenal right behind with 83.

Cheers!

'Is it normal for all the games on the last day of the season to be on Sunday, and at the same time?'

maybe not a Sunday but at the same time is normal.

it means no Team has an advantage about knowing about other Teams results.

is the expression a 'level playing field'?.

due to the disgraceful game between Germany and Austria in the WC in 74(i think).

Less than 4 hours til kick off, shit or bust time.

I expect United to get up and at Wigan in the first 25 mimutes or so and ho;d a two goal lead by halftime ... well I hope so, my old heart could not take 0-0 in the 90th minute and 3 mins added on.

Thank fux we have the Turlish GP to entertain us before kick off.

Archived