texas lone star

Ok this is the deal------- has anyone ventured to this joint (Texas Lone Star) last time i was there mad cow diease was not a threat at this time (6/15/01) and this place was absolutely great (food & ladies), but recently members of my syndicate have informed me that MAD COW diease is throughout Thai now, has any body that has been there recently heard of such rumors. please inform the message board if so, for this place specializes in beef!!

regards

No Mad cows here (although my ex wife comes close) Dunno what you are talking about to be honest ??

Texas bar has its followers and a great bunch they are too, but always seems a bit of a dreary and souless place to me. Being as kind as I can you would have to say the Foods pretty ordinary, but we all have our favorites, thats the beauty of BKK, everything from the high class Piano in Ekkamai to the places like the Texas (and lower) all have a different product at a price to cater to all.

Well said, Fatbastard, I suspect Peep simply thought because of the wacky girls in the place that their behavior must be because of mad cow disease. He doesn't understand that they act that way all the time. It's called Mad Bargirl Disease.

Cheers!

Archived