Where to take them??

Dumsoda

OK

Monday week (25th) I have 2 guys in town (first time to Bkk)- Potentially "huge" future business

I'm taking them to Dinner - prolly Mezzaluna / Sirocco...

....Then the "Fun" starts..... I need to Short List 3 or 4 places I should take them for "A look"....lol...

....Those that know me, know I've been somewhat reserved for the past year or so....so I'm not exactly...up to date..

I'll have a car & driver to get us around....so...where to????

I'm sorta thinking 33 for a start.... Looky Looky... Christies...and / or ????????

Draw 'em in easy...and then to Cowboy... maybe upstairs in Bacarra...then ????

By the time we get to go cruisin' I'll have my "tour guide / interpreteur" with me...lol

Any suggestions Guys..... cost is not really a consideration in this exercise.... but it needs to be "memorable"....

Cheers DS

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks your input, but I don't think G Clubs are appropriate for this visit...

....Champagne Bar?? If you are referring to the joint on lower Suk....nah, don't do lower Suk....except in a Limo on the way somewhere else....

...Was thinking more of Ratchada....but will need guidance....

Cheers DS

Do you know these guys DS? I mean maybe they will be reserved men and would nt think of ever entering a p4p district...

actually I m bein naive. I think the plan you had sounds ok. You ll probably be able to gauge it better over diner from the rapport you have with them.

I guess its good to have a few different itinerary on the plan as you can chop and change according to the feedback you get from them...either way hopefully you clinch the deal...good luck

I once had to entertain a few guys on their first trip...I took them to a SOi 11 noodle stand, hooked them up with a couple of slightly fat streetwalkers, and off they went...my job done, I went to the Nana parking lot and pulled...the following night, got them drunk at cheap Charlie's, walked out to Sukhumvit, hooked them up with 2 different slightly fat street walkers...My job done, I went off to Cowboy... total cost was maybe 1500bht for food and drinks...what a couple of nights, and they still rant on about it!

No need to spend big, just get them squared away, and they will be happy...for the business end, get incriminating photos, and use them against them...future business practically guaranteed...just don't hook them up with any "miss Perfect" types...and tell them hands off my girl remember, the one you tried to fuck! :) Love you miss you, see you soon.

No need to spend big, just get them squared away, and they will be happy...for the business end, get incriminating photos, and use them against them...future business practically guaranteed...just don't hook them up with any "miss Perfect" types...and tell them hands off my girl remember, the one you tried to fuck! :) Love you miss you, see you soon.

No can do....way too much at stake here...gotta tread softly softly with this deal....(potential 9 figures + p.a.)

Will arrange for Miss P. to join us after dinner...as my "Local guide", interpreteur and general "win them over" secret weapon....to show them around...she's already planning to bring reinforcements to help clinch the deal....

....and just for the record.... I didn't try to fuck any of your girls !!!....actually, quite the opposite was the case, now that I recall. But it's OK, I was rescued, "put on a leash" and dragged away into the sunset......

Now that I think about it, she was actually quite attractive....really didn't seem your type......after all, she is a "Real Girl"....lol....

Dunno what she could possibly see in you!!!

:grinyes::neener::o:neener::grinyes:

I'd say Mahanaga for dinner (can't go wrong there, and it is local food) and Radio City for the show and they can say that they were in the famous Patpong district if they care to and you are home free.

Cheers,

SD

G'day Tiger,

Yep, great minds and all that....

I'm sorta almost locked in to Sirocco....but had Mahagana on the back burner, in case it's raining....their Duck spring rolls are supurb....good wine list as well and "almost" reasonable price wise...

Figure if we're at "That" end of town, we could have a Lookie at 33 (and if the vibe OK) head to Cowboy (maybe) or Radio City and I think "someone" is planning for us to end up at Spasso....

I'm sure they will enjoy themselves !!!!!

Cheers DS

Archived