Where to take them??

Dumsoda

I trust the moderators of this board are as good as any others. surely what you just said must be a flame? perhaps this board is different to others and people can just tell each other to fuck off?

[color:red]Dear Troll, I have re read my posts and there is nowhere that I have told "anyone" to fuck off!! Just posed a fair and reasonable question, that's all..... BUT...now that you bring up the subject..[/color] :cussing::cussing::yeahthat:

still its not very polite of you after all you`ve never even met me!!

...[color:red]....and never will!! Impolite, by my definition, is some troll who's opening post accusses a well establish Board member of telling lies....or someone who takes their own "Cheap" vodka to a Bar and does a Runner on a 3k Bar tab....555555555555... Now, That's not very polite!!![/color]

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dont know what you`re talking about with the vodka perhaps you like to experiment with drugs. put away the lsd and gently float back to reality.

and back to the original thread. sorry to the other board members who had to persevere through the non-insult insults.

Archived