Where to take them??

Dumsoda

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

For a start you say you want to tread carefully, then in the next breath say you'll be taking them from Bangkok's classiest establishment straight to Cowboy, Bangkok's tackiest. Let the night build up and then work out what they want to do after their drinks: State Tower to soi 33 or Spasso, then to Caribbean or Resort on Ratchada. You may also consider the White House there too. Here they can chat with you, enjoy music, good service and amazing women if they feel inclined.

Happy to report a very successful night.....and my customers even paid...

A change of plan due to timings and potential rain, so picked them up and took them to Mahagana on Suk Soi 29...very pleasant surroundings and (for them) something different to 5 star Hotel dining. This was their first visit to Bkk.

The food here is "Thai Fusion".... and has an underlying Indian influence. Decor and ambiance is very soothing....an Oasis in downtown Bkk.

Good meal and several bottles of very acceptable Margaret River (WA) Oz wines.

The night was an early one, as they were tired after a hectic week.

The topic of "cultural sightseeing" was discussed, but left for another day....lol

They were keen to "explore" and asked for a short list of places to visit the next night. Unfortunately I had a "wedding" to go to the next day in Nong Kai and couldn't join them....but no problems...

I even had pre arranged "tour guides" to show then around town....but had to cancel....Errr, all but 1, that is...lol...

They really liked the place and enjoyed both the food and the experience.

So, I guess, in the end I got no photographs to really seal the deal...so to speak!!!

There's always next time

Cheers DS

• 3 months later...

I smell a fucking TROLL

:redflag::redflag::troll::troll::troll::redflag::redflag:

First post, says Tiger is telling lies....now this "Shit"

I agree with Tiger...for once!!!

Would it be "Flaming" if I said.....Go away you fucking moron!!!!!

Not that I'd say anything like that....it's just not in my nature!!

Now, didn't that "wanker" Whine, dine 69, cum emitt, cum ugly cnut recently move to the land of the rising sun?????...to be an English teacher...55555

Something about the lower case that "smells" familiar.....

Cheers DC

I trust the moderators of this board are as good as any others. surely what you just said must be a flame? perhaps this board is different to others and people can just tell each other to fuck off?

still its not very polite of you after all you`ve never even met me!!

Archived