Off Off Broadway

For those not familiar with New York City shows Broadway shows are the big productions you read about and are at the largest and best theaters. Off-Broadway are very good, lesser know shows at smaller theaters. Off-Off-Broadway are the smallest and least known.

In LOS terms I would say Broadway are places like NEP, Patpong, Soi Cowboy, etc. Off-Broadway would be Thermae, Nana Disco, etc.

What I would like to find out from you are your experiences with the small, out of the way and unnamed sanuk places. These are places with maybe one or two girls at a small bar that is not part of a large complex. Personally, I never seem to take the time to check these out as I always head straight for the big time. Only when bar hopping with my BG or passing buy in a taxi or Tuk Tuk do I think much about them.

What brought this to mind is a visit I made to one with my BG last July. She liked to play pool, so we were always looking for places to play. There was a small bar with an outside table near my hotel that we played at for a while. I noticed a pretty and friendly girl hanging around and talking to some of the other male customers. I would have been interested except I already had a date. I sort of get the idea that these girls would be a lot of fun and really appreciate being entertained more than some of the popular BGs at the top spots. I do realize that STDs may be more of an issue with these girls, but I'm intrigued.

How are the girls at these off, off places?

Interesting question. On my first trip to LOS in 1989, I stayed at the Naria Hotel recommended by the travel agent---they never recommend a reasonbly priced hotel---in '89 it was 95.00 US$.When I arrived at about 2 am

I ashed the bellhop about girls. He looked at me funny with no reply. A few minutes later, a call on the telephone from "Mickey Mouse" asking about my desires. I gave him my

requirements and within 30 minutes my desires were forefilled---a stunner with average stills

Later I accompanied her back to her bar--The Stella Club.This is a small bar with about 6 girls. I do not know if it is even in business now as I only returned to check it out the next year one time '

as I have found

the Broadway Shows thanks to a tip from a fellow passanger on my flight to BKK.

He also told my about the Nana Hotel,where I have stayed on each of my return trips to LOS each year.This has been my addiction every since that time.

Bush

P.S. The Stella Club was about 5-6 minute taxi ride from the Narai Hotel. Also the Baht was about 25bht to 1US$ at that time. The

price for the girl with the hotel commission was about triple the going price

greedisgood - tell me more about Washington Square. That's one area I've never visited, except for going twice to the Mambo Cabaret for a very good show. Never ventured beyond there however. I've read there are lot of good nightclubs with live bands.

p'man

Hhhmmm, no live bands that I have ever seen. Up on Soi 24 take a left at Denny's B.Bar. Walk down and around the circle shaped Soi. About a total of 5-6 bars, a massage parlor, Bourbon St Restaurant. Some good posts on Nanapong.com on the area if you do a search. Like I said can be very, very, quiet, but... shocked.gif" border="0

Archived