Planned Drinks 27th June

Dumsoda

As Chelseafan said, I will arrive in Patters one June 27. I'll pt you my number as soon as I have one. Feel free to call me if you're up for a beer or 74. :D

Hi!I've seen guys come back from up Country with shit loads of something that looks like String tied around their wrist.....Does this mean anything???

Been there, done that. It has something to do with good luck on your upcoming trip.

Well first time I didn;t know I was married, second time I was at the Aussie Embassy, and she, being 8 Months and 29 Day spregnant thought a visit to the embassy was in order.

I assumed it was to determine if said child in huge belly would be a Aussie,

Turns out, said the giggling counter clerk "She thinks she can marry you today"

In Australia you need 30 days notice for a wedding. she was on this occasion 29 days and 23 hours, 49 minutes short of the required time limit.

Next time was after birth of second child, when my secretary said in a moment of brialliance, "You know, you have everything here for Jimmie's Aussie Passport (We call him Wombat for short) that is identical to getting married for real in Thailand

That was third wedding!

I fear a extended holiday in December could see me, know she knows the Aussie Rules (no pun intended, no sane person believes that is a sport, almost as bad as soccer or Billiards) a Forth wedding

But WHAT THE FARK

She has a engagement ring!

DOG

Archived