Game in Thailand

dubbs

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone use Bangkok Chat these days? That was an excellant meeting point a few years ago.Thailand friends is usually quite good, but bare in mind those girls are probably getting dozens of mails a day.

For english speakers try out the thai yahoo chatrooms or ICQ. Its a bit labourious and antisocial but I used to have great success with students who were online using their uni PCs, a lot of them can't afford their own PC and won't go out of their dorms in the evenings, but that meant being awake at 5 and 6am UK time!!!! believe me it was worth it.

But that was all such a long time ago now I've given up the chase. :angel:

JP

I got an invite once from a girl I'd met in BKKchat up to Chang Rai a few years ago this thai girl normally lived in Norway but we both happened to be in LOS at the same time,it worked out great, Chang rai was such a boring place we never left the hotel, for a while after she started coming over to London for the occaisional visits.I was invited to go over to stay with her family in Norway but when I declined it provoked a crazy arguement that split us up, but thats another story.

JP

If you are referring to Polly Palsy, I've not seen her a a year or more.

Cheers, SD

Polly has been staying in Yasothon the past year. Last week she phones me and says she is coming to Bkk and wants to meet me. She came, she conquered, and I am out of commission for a few days. (Is 'sprained dick' a proper medical diagnosis?) Had to turn her loose.

Polly told me she had been farming (hard for me to believe), but skin seemed darker and hands a bit rougher. She wanted to come to Bkk for some money and fun before returning to Yaso.

She might end up back at Rawhide as I doubt the Noname Bar wants her back.

Loves playing late night poker

I thought you liked playing late night poke-her?

Slight difference there!!

Anyway, she "doesn't like butterfly man", according to her profile, so that's you out, Sunshine!

:neener:

Then again, I ve heard bar girls saying they dont like butterfly man :D

Archived