Game in Thailand

dubbs

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, what exactly is a butterfly man?

Well I just looked it up in the English Oxford dictionary and it said:

Dictionary definition is "MOo Noi" :neener::beer:

No really Stanny,a butterflyman is when a man playsa round with lots of differents girls. Basically, a horny fecker... :D:D

being a Butterfly definately buggered me up a few times....... :banghead:

see one Girl and then the next Night see someone even hotter........ :grinyes:

no chance as they were a friend of the 1st....... :doah:

but then again there are the ones who like to share.......... :chili: :thumbup:

the offers of a 3some are hard to turn down........ :smirk: :p;):sex::spin:

I had my share of offers last week on TF :)

when I arrive in BKK I will have al least ( that the score after one week) 3 ladies wanting to meet me after hours ( 8 PM ) for dinner dance , rocking and rolling and föcking and *******

all in their prime between 25 and 30, all had webcams and chatted with me with the webcam. ( even then they still wanted to meet me )

one even insisted on seeing me and wanted to take me back to the north to meet her parents , but that 1 is a little bit to chubby 4 me

remember its a GAME and they are game & so am i

im not in it for the marriage, just for the fun

if one is really good, I might take her a week with me down south , but just 4 a week , then my LBFM from Kanchanaburi will enter town and BOY will she be hot and wet( No money for the last two months eje)

TF is ok.

I was one of the first people to join when the site first started up. It was a completely different format compared to what it is now. No subscriptions, fancy plug-ins or forums...just your profile, some pictures and no limit on how many messages you could send. Back then it was a gold mine, similar to the way bkk chat was in its early days.

Most of the girls on there now have their head so far up their ass it's not even funny. They're bombarded with so many messages every day from guys all over the world that even the ugly ones start to think their shit doesn't stink.

It's still possible to find some diamonds in the rough, but there's definitely greener pastures out there IMO.

• 5 years later...

TF is ok.

I was one of the first people to join when the site first started up. It was a completely different format compared to what it is now. No subscriptions, fancy plug-ins or forums...just your profile, some pictures and no limit on how many messages you could send. Back then it was a gold mine, similar to the way bkk chat was in its early days.

Most of the girls on there now have their head so far up their ass it's not even funny. They're bombarded with so many messages every day from guys all over the world that even the ugly ones start to think their shit doesn't stink.

It's still possible to find some diamonds in the rough, but there's definitely greener pastures out there IMO.

been here on and off for a while myself, coulda swore that in 92'ish it was just tranformingin from her butterflying on you to the guy being a butterfly.

Anyone ?

Archived