Hollywood Rock Pricing Policy?

On my latest visit, I offered a girl at Hollywood Rock 1500 LT and got an interesting response. She said that it was fine by her, but that the mamasan wouldn't let her take less than 2000.

Of course she may just have been after more money, and I can't see how the mamasan would ever find out, but has anyone else had experience of this?

The girl was full of shit. I was going to barfine one of the girls from there but she tried to get more money than I was going to pay. She told me that a ST was 2000 and I laughed in her face. She then asked me how much was I going to give her. I told her 1000 and she laughed at me. She then lowered her price to 1500 but it didn't matter because I had made up my mind to get another girl instead. I didn't care because I had already fucked a girl from there the previous night and only paid 1000. There's no way in hell I'm gonna pay more than 1000 ST,regardless of how fine she is or how nice her body is. I eventually banged three girls from there and they all satisfied my needs. The girl gave me a evil look whenever I came back in the club but I didn't give a shit. I got what I wanted at my price and I wasn't gonna change it for any bargirl. Don't believe that crap about 2000 and mamasan getting angry. She was trying to rip you off. Don't let any of them take your money. There's too many girls to choose from. cool.gif" border="0

I experienced the same thing at Kiss in Patpong. I'd paid the barfine for a girl when the mamasan came over anmd told me I must pay the girl 2000 ST. I said no way. The girl said 1500 O.K. I countered with 1000 the girl came down to 1300 then 1200 but the mamasan was giving here hassle and me also.

I finally got fed up with it and told the mamasan I want my barfine back and told the girl that with the attitude of the mamasan the girls would find it tough to get punters to take them out.

Sometimes it may not be the girls fault at all?

Archived