AN APOLOGY

sayjann

it seems i have upset some Members in the Football section and i would like to apologise.

i am very sorry for any comments i have made in the past about a Football Team which play in the Capital of England.

i promise not to make any naughty comments about any Team i do not support in the future.

when any Team is beaten in a Competition i will just class it as bad luck,it happens to all Teams.

but i will accept that any comment about my Team losing in any Competition as that seems to be allowed.

i have no problem with this as i can take a joke and a little banter.

i would like to also say that because i support a Team which has been very successful

it might be the right time to say that i will stop supporting/talking about them.

if acceptable i will concentrate on Cowbenbeath.........the Brazil of the North..... :applause:

i thought of taking my allegience to Man City but knew i would alienate Mekong as well...... :thumbdown:

good luck to your Teams next Season....... :thumbup:

hopefully you will be hoping my new Team does well........ :D

calm down calm down SJ. You cant stop supporting Man U. I dont want to miss any opportunity to brag next season when Arsenal surprise everyone apart from the loyal Gooners on here and play some devastatingly dangerously slick football and end up challenging for the title. Believe me, it will happen.

I ll put my neck out now and say that Arsenal will be a close challenger next season. So you have to support Man U, so that I can come on and brag about Arsenal beating Man U :D

Sayjann,

Go ahead, reread Mourinho's biography once more as I rather have the old Sayjann in here. We don't always agree as you know :) but that's the point, so say what you have to say without insults and wild accusations :up: I'll do the same.

:beer:

Go Aston Villa!

• 2 weeks later...

No proper apology is complete unless you're wearing an Arsenal shirt, Liverpool cap and singing 'blue moon' :smirk:

Fahgetaboutit...as they say in Jersey...the real one, the New one, not the one you have over there.

Quit this stuff and go back to slagging off Arsenal.

Archived